Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs needs to be selfish about Son's use going forward by the Korean Football Association.
It is a very sub-par entity that will run Sonny to the ground. Don't think even one moment that they will have any decency in protecting players.
We don't have a choice for FIFA dates ( the cup is a Fifa date) and without Son agreeing to be "injured" we cant keep him away, even if he is the country can insist on their own Dr and prevent him playing for us for the duration of the Fifa dates.

The Games were not a Fifa dates and we didn't have to let him go, we did to have the chance that he missed NS and got him off of Fifa dates later in the year.

Son seems very patriotic and I think us preventing him from playing would only lead to him being unhappy, due to marketing and now no NS I expect he would have a queue of clubs willing to buy him.

+ Some Chile players said "Open your eyes, retards" to random ppl on the street in Korea before the match. These idiots proudly posted the video on their social media and then removed..

It's pretty funny how Latin American players get offended easily when they see someone making monkey gesture and yet these guys do this all the time, saying "it's just a joke".

Ignorance doesnt justify racism, does it?

If anything good comes from this, it would perhaps be raising awareness that both perpetrators and victims of genuine racism are unashameadly universal

Dm9nDugW4AEmqJ0.jpg:large
gold struck 3 years ago in this market where millions could so easily be wasted in vain

Quick one ladies and gents, how much do you reckon, realistically without our Spurs goggles on do you think Sonny is worth and how much we'd consider for him? Having a bit of a debate with a couple of mates and want to see if I'm being silly bollocks compared to what they reckon he's worth

Quick one ladies and gents, how much do you reckon, realistically without our Spurs goggles on do you think Sonny is worth and how much we'd consider for him? Having a bit of a debate with a couple of mates and want to see if I'm being silly bollocks compared to what they reckon he's worth

I was going to say he’s worth his weight in gold, but apparently that would only be just under £2.3m.

:levywtf:

His importance in the squad obviously makes him more valuable to us than another team, but I'd say somewhere around £60m for a player of that caliber.

One of my mates reckons £20m (haha what a wind up!) and the other reckons £35m tops. Personally I think that's hugely underwhelming and a long way off. I'd say he's worth a fair old more than that.

The guy who said £20m wasn't even trying to wind me up. He was shocked when I said double that and we wouldn't even blink

55-65m. "English homegrown" for prem/CL would put him up between 65-75m though, I reckon...

55-65m. "English homegrown" for prem/CL would put him up between 65-75m though, I reckon...

Really bizarre, those two blokes I have been talking to said £20-£35m bracket which I think is well below what it should be yet I've just asked my old man who is usually bang on with football and who's a proper player etc and he reckons in today's market he's about £30m.

Is he criminally overrated or underrated? Very interesting topic is our Sonny I think he's a weapon as a member of the squad but others really don't see it. Strange

One of my mates reckons £20m (haha what a wind up!) and the other reckons £35m tops. Personally I think that's hugely underwhelming and a long way off. I'd say he's worth a fair old more than that

The guy who said £20m wasn't even trying to wind me up. He was shocked when I said double that and we wouldn't even blink

He seriously thinks after three successful seasons at Tottenham, he is worth LESS than what we signed him for!?

I would say £60,000,000.

He's on most peoples lips when talking about the most underrated footballers in the Premier League

If Pogba is 90m...?

Son is a proven premier League player with excellent stats. His goals and assists and age would make him easily over 60m in the current insanity transfer valuations.

In a world where Grealish has a £45 million release clause, Sonny has to be worth £75 -£80 million having just signed a 5 year deal. He is the golden boy of football in Asia, & with very good reason. Grealish is the golden boy of football in the West Midlands. Nuff said
:harrysmile:
Wouldn’t sell Son for £80 million & wouldn’t buy Grealishfor £45 million. Simples innit.

I've just noticed Sonny has only scored in two of his last 19 Premier League games. He got a couple of braces against Huddersfield and Bournemouth but he went five games prior to those without scoring and hasn't scored in the Premier League since. I'm not sure how other competitions stack up but that's not great form for someone who loves a goal. A little concerning we could do with him bagging one soon to get this monkey off his back

That is rather disappointing but I feel like he's never had a rest, even last season Lamela and Lucas when fit barely started over him. But only three teams in the Premier League have scored more goals than us this season so it's good that we are getting goals from other places on the pitch.

He'll go on his purple patch, he does every year.

Back
Top Bottom