Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I voted the other day and Son was just behind Neymar, both with about 309k votes. I checked the totals just now and it was Son with 318k leading Neymar still with 309k. I want Son to win, but seems a little fishy lol.
Korean fans (be it football or music) are mad. Just look at the way they do music awards over there (lots of quantifying success through sales, views, voting, etc).

FIFA is wise to never do a public cover vote.

I voted the other day and Son was just behind Neymar, both with about 309k votes. I checked the totals just now and it was Son with 318k leading Neymar still with 309k. I want Son to win, but seems a little fishy lol.
Every South Korean will vote for Sonny, which is why he is so high up the pecking order,

Does that mean all the 10k vote poured in since Nutter Naylor posted the vote link here?? I didn't think this site would have that many viewers. Omg all the constant wankings being posted here 24/7 would have that many views lol

Who Should be the FIFA 20 Cover Star?

• Son Heung-min (16%, 322,829 Votes)

• Neymar Jr (16%, 314,388 Votes)

• Lionel Messi (15%, 292,813 Votes)

• Cristiano Ronaldo (15%, 292,130 Votes)

• Mohamed Salah (10%, 187,937 Votes)

An Woolwich scout has revealed he was sent to watch Tottenham forward Son Heung-min 30 times last season while he was still with Bayer Leverkusen.

The South Korean international has impressed since moving to Spurs this summer, and the Gunners employee told The Secret Footballer about his frustration surrounding the deal.

Asked why the move never came to anything, the scout said: ‘It’s Arsene Wenger. He’s so indecisive it’s frightening.’

Woolwich had a quiet summer in the transfer market, only bringing in goalkeeper Petr Cech from Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/Wool...ene-wenger-to-sign-him-5465239/#ixzz3praENto5

Holy crap look at these numbers .... I get knackered just thinking about them ....

In total, Son played 78 games with 53 of them for Tottenham. 72 per cent of those were played on less than five days rest. He flew 110,600 kilometers for matches with South Korea and for six Champions League games with Spurs.

Think he's probably got the FIFA cover. Winning polls left and right, great role model, and although he's earned it without a "PC" reason, I'm sure he'd be the first asian which would be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom