Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is it please? Description would be cool, if you actually don't know...

ErTiKFmWMAMA5FU

ErTiKFNXYAMH4PK

Don't spend him out mostly defending or do teams favors by limiting him in a corner. Get him square to the box as much possible. Feed him the ball as much good things will happen. Do these early. Go up a goal or two or three early have easy games.

If winning matters.

Been saying this for five seasons.

Last edited:
Is the documentary a spoof?

What the fucks that thing he sleeps with? Lol

From what I've seen of the doc... it's just a bit odd!
I'd say slightly unsettling (especially his Dad) but that would be a but Dramatic...

The first 15mins are more like an Alan Partridge sketch!

Still, he's an absolute God in S.Korea (he makes Beckham and Ronaldo look like C-lister Towie cast members by comparison!)
So I guess they'll have lapped it all up!

Football documentaries (especially ones focussing on individual players) are often a tough watch.... interesting, but I felt a bit dirty watching the first half hour... Then Thierry Henry showed up, and I switched off!!!

Sadly his dry spells are the one thing that let's him down. Top player when on form but the reason kane is the better player of the two is more consistency. I had hoped he'd eradicated it earlier this season but he's on one again and this is his second poor spell this season. Fortunately when he plays well he contributes way above average which legislates for this but I wish he didn't go through so many poor patches of form. Knowing Son will probably be unplayable thursday after this statement 🤣 but it's the one and only thing that bugs me about him.

Sadly his dry spells are the one thing that let's him down. Top player when on form but the reason kane is the better player of the two is more consistency. I had hoped he'd eradicated it earlier this season but he's on one again and this is his second poor spell this season. Fortunately when he plays well he contributes way above average which legislates for this but I wish he didn't go through so many poor patches of form. Knowing Son will probably be unplayable thursday after this statement 🤣 but it's the one and only thing that bugs me about him.
It’s just how he is, if he played consistently at his high level, he’s be playing for Real.

I don't think this is the inconsistency thing right now with Son.

He's been unlucky. Hit the post. Got his goal wrongfully disallowed. Most of the time he's still performing pretty much on same level.
I don't think it's just that with him though. It's the taking too long to make a decision that costs us in attacking positions it's the constant loss of possession as well. Although you can never say he doesn't still give 100%. The thing is at any moment in the next few games he'll just turn into this clinical beast that will go through on goal 3 times and bag himself a hat trick. It's just Son. I just find it frustrating to watch a player that is so clinical go to offering so little.

But even in his so called 'dry spells' he is still racking up assists..

hes pretty useless against sides that sit deep, but hes world class in open games and luckily liverpool come out to play hahah

Back
Top Bottom