Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's well on his way to becoming just that. But at the end of the day, Kane has been our best player consistently for years now. That shouldn't suddenly be forgotten just to suit people's agenda because Harry has left a bitter taste in their mouths.
I would agree with that. I'm bitter at Kane myself.
But over the past 3-4 years, Son has been neck and neck with Kane from an overall output perspective. He's been 1b to Kane's 1a.

Son has always been my favourite of the two and I definitely think he's a legend already. He's such a happy likeable chap and his teammates really love him.

Kane has obviously got himself in our history books, but once a player leaves us I don't take too much notice of them or think about them much. Even more so if they leave under a black cloud as Harry seems to be doing (potentially).

With all the Harry chaos it is nice to know that Son has signed on to a new deal.

Time for Robin to become Nightwing.

R.c927f2e6562ec2bae22de9033805c8c5

Thank God for Sonny, is all I can say. His re-signing was about the only good news we had all summer.
Romero will be good news Mrs P. For all those folk saying he's not VVD ect. No he isn't, but he is better than Sanchez Dier Rodon and current Alderweireld. So there's that Son and there's Nuno not being the kind of man( in his fifties) telling young men to be c***ts.That's way closer to the spurs I fell in love with. You and I will have seen way worse Spurs sides than this.

Stuck with us when we were at the top table and has stuck with us during a rough patch, have to respect the man for that.

People have accused him of having no ambition, I think that's bullshit. Son is loyal to the supporters, he knows he wouldn't be doing what he is doing without them.

Kane should take notice.

Stuck with us when we were at the top table and has stuck with us during a rough patch, have to respect the man for that.

People have accused him of having no ambition, I think that's bullshit. Son is loyal to the supporters, he knows he wouldn't be doing what he is doing without them.

Kane should take notice.

Kane should take notice? Barking up the wrong tree. Son is a team player. Kane is not. Kane noticed City will serve him better. Kane won many games for Spurs but could have won more if he played a bit less selfish. Lost the club a trophy or two doing that year after year. Why Sonny has consisteantly been able to step up and carried the team? Because he is good and plays with and for the team.

Back
Top Bottom