Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah....we're pretty much going to struggle badly without Son, our best/most important player
He does so much for this team and helps mask our clear flaws
He's also the only player on the squad that can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and win it for us
We'd have seen different results against CP and Rennes with Son

If given the choice, should we rush and risk him for Chavs or save him for The Scum?

Save him for sure.

The chances we beat Chelsea with him are slim to none. The worst case scenario is that we play him too early and then his injury becomes long term.

I would say there is almost no reason to play him against Chelsea unless he is 100% healthy and ready to play.

I mean, I don't really have complaints about Sonny or Kane today. Put someone less world class than Silva out there and there might have been big chances.

It's Dele who was nowhere to be found. Him or Lo Celso.

Both were poor, even more so compared to what they are capable of. But I say it every week now, we would make Mbappe or Lewandowski look shit in this team.

Didn't look fully fit. Played within himself to try and help the team but it didn't.

We haven't got much alternative because our squad is so shit. Same old story.

When you have 4 wingers on the shelf all at once it's harsh to suggest it's a matter of poor depth.

Liverpool (eg) only have 3 wingers on their books; we have 5.

Back
Top Bottom