Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got 1 win and 3 losses against Premier League teams w/o Son this season.
I pressed "show ignored content" to see if you were permanently banned.

We have lost 11 times this season. Son played in 6 of those losses.
The losses he missed were:
PACOS A
PALACE A
VITESSE A
CHELSEA H EFL
CHELSEA A

The losses Son played in were
CHELSEA A
Woolwich A
WHU A
MANCHESTER UNITED H
MURA A
CHELSEA A EFL

So, it's clear we lose more times against EPL teams when Son plays than when he doesn't. o_O o_O

Last edited:
i pressed "show ignored content" to see if you were permanently banned.

We have lost 11 times this season. Son played in 6 of those losses.
The losses he missed were:
PACOS A
PALACE A
VITESSE A
CHELSEA H EFL
CHELSEA A

The losses Son played in were
CHELSEA A
Woolwich A
WHU A
MANCHESTER UNITED H
MURA A
CHELSEA A EFL

So, it's clear we lose more times against EPL teams when Son plays than when he doesn't. o_O o_O
Weve lost 10 times with kane and only 2 without him
Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Poor game from Son today. The defence and midfield will rightly come in for criticism but our forwards were a long way from the elite level they are supposedly at.

Let’s call if a bad day at the office but we really need more from our forwards if we’ve any chance of having a successful season.

The Asian Son fanboy club massive have left the building.
I didn't think Son was any worse than Kane today. Can't expect Kane/Son/Lucas to do much against Wolves when we got behind 2 nil early on. I thought Son and Kane were two of the better players although we expect more from them. It's our defenders that has let us down past two games.

I didn't think Son was any worse than Kane today. Can't expect Kane/Son/Lucas to do much against Wolves when we got behind 2 nil early on. I thought Son and Kane were two of the better players although we expect more from them. It's our defenders that has let us down past two games.
Son and Kane did miss big big chances. We shoudl expect them to score those.

Both were poor but Son was much more wasteful, in my opinion. As I've said many times though, we woulkd make Haaland and Lewandowski look much worse than they are with the players we have.

Both were poor but Son was much more wasteful, in my opinion. As I've said many times though, we woulkd make Haaland and Lewandowski look much worse than they are with the players we have.
That's been the issue for so long. Not enough support from the rest of the team is the real issue. As for being more wasteful comes with his pace and making runs. Harder to control the ball when you rely on speed and pace similar to Lucas but with Luas you get less end product. I'm still optimistic we can make top 4.

I posted something in another forum earlier but something is amiss with kane and son this season. Once again today son has not passed to kane on a better position. They have zero assists together. Son slots into kane and it’s 1-1 and game on

That's been the issue for so long. Not enough support from the rest of the team is the real issue. As for being more wasteful comes with his pace and making runs. Harder to control the ball when you rely on speed and pace similar to Lucas but with Luas you get less end product. I'm still optimistic we can make top 4.

The last optimist!!!!

I posted something in another forum earlier but something is amiss with kane and son this season. Once again today son has not passed to kane on a better position. They have zero assists together. Son slots into kane and it’s 1-1 and game on
Son surely passed yo Kane on a better position and Kane missed it yesterday but in overall I agree with you

so poor when he has time to think. he needs to be told to simplify his game. you dont want him taking long on the ball because he always makes the wrong decision. lucas is the same. then when you got as poor a midfield as we have you really are in trouble. fuck all quality, the balance is so poor regarding the players strengths and weaknesses too. if we had actual quality midfielders who could actually create for the front men, then son and lucas wouldn't feel like they need to do something they aren't capable of.

Back
Top Bottom