Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heung Min and Clinton Njie
They'll run and run and they never gonna stop
Till Tottenham reach the tip top

I can see you breaking out this bad boy in the 29 min lull tomorrow my man!

I'll see you at the Atlantic to keep up my "early Bale" streak, only about 20 more games to go.....

:pochfacepalm:

I just watched the glorious 32 minute video of all his goals. OMFG. Levy pulled a rabbit out of the hat for sure this time. It's like VdV all over again, but with massive extra marketing potential for the club. How the fuck did we land this guy?

By the way, this was a video that stuck out for me.

Bale like.

Similar, I suppose, but it wasn't as athletic is Bale does, I thought there was more than just raw pace and pure power there. He touched the ball at the right points, in the right direction and with the right weight, which meant the other defender couldn't approach him, because of the risk he'd pass it to his team mate. I was a bit surprised he didn't strike it himself, but that's great because he was thinking of the team scoring, and he was able to get the direction and the weight of his pass perfect, having created the gap for himself. Impressive.

There is a boy in White Hart Lane
They call him Heung Min Son
And hes been the ruin of many a poor team
*From Stoke To Southampton

*Or: Starting with Everton

I thank you

Last edited:
I got within 3 levels of the end once, which is one hell of an achievement considering all the game does to get harder is increase the speed each time to the point where its utterly mental fast.

Guys, if I may... a bit of Village People:

Heung-Min, he's our number seven...
I said, Heung-Min, came to Spurs from heaven
I said, Heung-Min he always wins possession
And pings the balls in to 'Arry...
KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE!

We've only gone and got... Heung-Min Son
We've only gone and got... Heung-Min Son

He plays it out to the left
He plays it out to the right
He'll score way more goals than Woolwich
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM!