Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Busy, tried, but ultimately ineffective tonight and since his return. A very hot and cold player. When he is on it he can look world class, but right now he is making poor decisions, aimless dribbles and losing the ball too cheaply.

IR7VrYo.jpg

I think he'll make a good candidate for new scapegoat.

Kane looks fit again and Eriksen/Dele are injured.

Son being foreign helps. Bet he smiles all day because this club is a joke to him.

Son out!

He's never gone through patches of scoring either, so this must mean he's been sussed or past it. Sell now

He's fine, just knackered. He got us a penalty against Huddersfield with a slick pass to Rose and should have had an assist yesterday when Lucas missed from 2 yards out. Should have scored one himself as well.

He shouldn't be starting every game but we have nobody else right now.

So, South Korea are playing two more friendlies this week and two more in November.
Son, who got clattered by Lucas Torreira against Uruguay, will probably play more games for his country
than his club this season. It's a fucken joke.

So, South Korea are playing two more friendlies this week and two more in November.
Son, who got clattered by Lucas Torreira against Uruguay, will probably play more games for his country
than his club this season. It's a fucken joke.
Son did get double and triple teamed by Uruguayan defenders just about on every run he made but I think he is Ok. Not one was too viscous. If the new Korean manager has any decency though we should see Son on the bench at the nest match against Panama.

And I haven't been following about the Korean squad since Sonnys exemption so I don't know what they talk about for November regarding Son but I think Spurs and Son really should block all calls and emails from Korea for the entire month of November.

He shouldn't be starting every game but we have nobody else right now.

Well just recently there was a game where he started over Lamela.
Actually both times- against Huddersfield and Cardiff. Which is absolutely bollocks when you look at the seasons those two have had up to now.
Just sayin' but Lamela - 4 goals 2 assists within 328 min. Son 0 goals 1 assist within 413 minutes.

P.S About his value - well transfermarkt has him at 50 mil €. I'd say he is bit higher, say 55-60 mil, but not more.

P.P.S totally agreed - he won his country a trophy now let him fcking gather is form with the club. Should have been left alone already during this brake and clearly on the next one!

Back
Top Bottom