Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guido 🇺🇦

"Legacy Fan"
Randomly found this on YouTube.

Now that is parenting.
:hugoshock:

UnhealthyMelodicGeese-small.gif

One may argue he has been, but....

Could Sonny carry that lesser '13 team to the same degree that Bale did (in that insipid AVB system)?

I suspect not.....

Regardless:

"Heung Min Son... Heung Min Son.... Heeee was born to play for Spurs"

As someone else eluded to, comparing players across eras is damn near impossible. Playing in that AVB system, as horrible as it was a team, might have worked in Bale's favour as an individual. As he caught fire, he was basically free to shoot from anywhere anytime, dribble at will, and make runs as he pleased.

Son, and all other players now, doesn't have that luxury in our current set-up, so it's an impossible question imo.

Randomly found this on YouTube.

Now that is parenting.
:hugoshock:

Explains why he was so bad at playing with the team when he first arrived. He either made things happen alone or not at all. Mostly not at all back then. Now though, when he's had more time to learn with the team, he's a superstar.

I was going to bring my son up like that, but it turns out I'm too lazy and too busy trying to be a good father.

I love this man. Been saying for a long while now we can cope with Kane's injuries as long as Son is fit and healthy. Last season he came to the party when we needed him most, this season no different. Thank fuck for Qatar knocking S Korea out!

He fits this club perfectly and I like it that we don't have to be afraid that the likes of Barca are coming for him, he could easily stay for another 5/6 years.

Chelsea are planning an audacious swoop for South Korean star Heung-Min Son in the summer, with the Blues ready to pay around £80 million to sign the Asian star. The Tottenham player, who has been in insatiable form this campaign, is seen by many as one of the best players in the Premier League.

Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich has been sufficiently impressed and is now ready to open his cheque book to lure the player to the club.

Chelsea plan swoop for Heung-Min Son

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
Chelsea are planning an audacious swoop for South Korean star Heung-Min Son in the summer, with the Blues ready to pay around £80 million to sign the Asian star. The Tottenham player, who has been in insatiable form this campaign, is seen by many as one of the best players in the Premier League.

Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich has been sufficiently impressed and is now ready to open his cheque book to lure the player to the club.

Not enough money in the world!

Seven Sisters

Hold my beer....

What a pity there isn't a "totally effing hilarious" button to vote on. The least credible 'story' ever...

:levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol:

:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

:sonpoint:

Fattynomates

Formerly Known As Fatty1mate

Only way they would get our son would be to kidnap him! :sonlol:

ShutUpPatrik

Supporter
Now I'm a big fat dynamo!

*jeopardy voice* I'll take dumb things for 10 grand, Alex

Top Bottom