Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needs to start every game and be taken off at HT or 60 min mark if we're winning. Use the purple patch until it ends and avoid getting him injured.

He is pushing hard to make an argument at being our main man.

Where Kane has declined a tad, Son has certainly moved up a notch.

Very close at present between these 2 in my opinion.

And both would also benefit from a 2nd striker.

Last edited:
He is pushing hard to make an argument at being our main man.

Where Kane has declined a tad, Son has certainly moved up a notch.

Very close at present between these 2 in my opinion.

And both would also benefit from a 2nd striker.

I was thinking the same thing. Son is surely close to being on par with Kane now.

It’s becoming pretty obvious from the eye test that Sons a better overall player. At least as of the last 12 months. But he needs to score a lot more frequently to be put on the same class as a Kane. Despite his struggles, Kane still finds ways to put up goals

Correct.

Kane is way better in the air of course and is a better passer. In fact one of the best but where the overall gap was once large it's now reducing.

What we need from Kane is to strike a rich vein of form that silences any doubt, simply because thst will mean Kane is once more on a level above.

Kane used to make goals from out of nowhere. Defenders got wise to him and I also think he lost some of that audaciousness. He's still such a natural goalscorer that he's still guaranteed 15 plus goals a season. Plus he will always get assists.

Barring injury to drop in pace, I can see Son performing at his current level for another 10 years.

It’s becoming pretty obvious from the eye test that Sons a better overall player. At least as of the last 12 months. But he needs to score a lot more frequently to be put on the same class as a Kane. Despite his struggles, Kane still finds ways to put up goals

I rate Son highly and he’s scoring a lot but he’s not better nor more influential to the team. Kane has more dimensions to his game and Son is in many ways able to score more because Kane pulls the opposition defenders away from Son.

Theres absolutely no point in arguing who's better between Son and Kane.
They are both our favourite players. Its almost as if we are arguing if ones right arm is worth more than his left arm.

Shouldn't we be moaning about why Aubameyang is higher rated than Son in FIFA 20?

Back
Top Bottom