Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EEmwexPX4AM_fqI
That's fucking creepy. Creepy Kane/Son on the right looks a bit like Andy Townsend.
...and Son/Kane looks like Toda!!

Solid work today. Left right offence defence was every where. in on both goals could not have been more involved. Just didn't score today but it is coming. I can almost feel it. Nice one Sonny just keep it up.
New chant on standby ready to go.
"Sooon's on fire, Goooal supplier, scoooring yet again ..."
[John Cafferty - Hearts on fire]

Take it no-one bothered to read the article then... Just his agent saying that he (not Son) would like to do business with them one day.

That be good. Sell him for 80m as mentioned & we can then put towards the stadium. It helps our net spend too.

You'd love that wouldn't you?

To be able to whine about that on the internet for 5 minutes would make that entirely worthwhile wouldn't it.

It’s no big deal if true; Son Is good - I love the boy but he’s not good enough; if he is outed Levy has my consent!

It’s no big deal if true; Son Is good - I love the boy but he’s not good enough; if he is outed Levy has my consent!

Not sure what you're thinking here buddy. There aren't many teams in the world that Sonny wouldn't at least add something to, and yet you think he's not good enough for Spurs? Now?

Not sure what you're thinking here buddy. There aren't many teams in the world that Sonny wouldn't at least add something to, and yet you think he's not good enough for Spurs? Now?

Son will have a successful career wherever he goes - he’s that good. The reality is that a rebuild is necessary and if behind the scenes the wheels are in motion already I won’t be complaining; if we lose the top percent of this squad and the manager too - it won’t matter to me as this squad with this manager is currently on the way to mediocrity and that is a fact.

By the way I made it clear - I love Son!

Son will have a successful career wherever he goes - he’s that good. The reality is that a rebuild is necessary and if behind the scenes the wheels are in motion already I won’t be complaining; if we lose the top percent of this squad and the manager too - it won’t matter to me as this squad with this manager is currently on the way to mediocrity and that is a fact.

By the way I made it clear - I love Son!
Agreed that a rebuild is necessary, just didn't agree with your statement that he's not good enough.

North Korea are currently playing South Korea in a world cup qualifier - behind closed doors & not broadcast anywhere. You can't even follow the game as it is being played.

Apparently North Korea will share a DVD of the game with the South Korean FA after the game is over.

#PrayforSon

North Korea are currently playing South Korea in a world cup qualifier - behind closed doors & not broadcast anywhere. You can't even follow the game as it is being played.

Apparently North Korea will share a DVD of the game with the South Korean FA after the game is over.

#PrayforSon
I have £100 on Kim Jong-Un as first goalscorer. Utter certainty.

Back
Top Bottom