Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-0 Final score.

A very odd situation. No South Korean fans were allowed in and neither were any foreign journalists. Not even tourists who were there legally were allowed to buy tickets. There was apparently even some suggestion that there would be no crowd at all.

0-0 Final score.

A very odd situation. No South Korean fans were allowed in and neither were any foreign journalists. Not even tourists who were there legally were allowed to buy tickets. There was apparently even some suggestion that there would be no crowd at all.
Good thing I put my bet on with Paddy Kim-Ung-Power they'll uphold the first goalscorer bet as the rest of the World know Kim Jong-Ung scored 15 goals all of which VAR wrongly disallowed for capitalism.

LClsnx7_d.jpg

According to human rights activist Infantino, "for Fifa, freedom of the press and freedom of speech are paramount"

Phew, thank god for that. So glad he's on the case and that the matter is being prioritised alongside the erradication of racism in the game.

Just a shame that Kim Jong-Un missed the exciting match, which had a series of “attacks and counterattacks” according to the in-depth analysis from North Korea’s official KCNA news agency. Unfortunately he was too busy riding a white stallion up Unicorn Mountain

2480.jpg

I was worried Son might get shot for celebrating a hat trick 'Adebayor style' - but fortunately there were no fans anyway.

Can't wait for the DVD footage to be released. We all think it was 0-0 now, but soon we shall see the 45-0 reality.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-50078254

"It [the match] was like war," said the Korea Football Association vice-president Choi Young-il as the team arrived back at Incheon airport on Thursday.

The vice president of the Korea Football Association, Choi Young-il, went even further than Son in criticising how North Korea played the match.
"It was like war. I've never seen such [aggression] in football until now," he said

The captain of the South Korean squad - Tottenham's Son Heung-min - was also surprised by the North's rough tactics.
"The match was very aggressive to a degree that I think it's a huge achievement just to return safely without being injured," he said.
"There was a lot of severe swearing."

Back
Top Bottom