Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

exp23.jpg

Last night he appeared to me to be making Bale's heart sign when he scored to someone in the crowd. Now I thought he did not have a romantic interest but does he or was it something else?

Last night he appeared to me to be making Bale's heart sign when he scored to someone in the crowd. Now I thought he did not have a romantic interest but does he or was it something else?
He's done that celebration on and off for years. I wouldn't put that much thought into it.

please do not compare Bale, an overrated overpaid spoilt player to Son.

The heart sign is a common celebration in Korea.

important article.

talks about how Son Heung Min starting is absolutely imperative and that he is more important than Kane.

important article.

talks about how Son Heung Min starting is absolutely imperative and that he is more important than Kane.

Bale was outstanding for us, wtf are you talking about?

You know it is possible to be a big fan of Son without feeling the need to denigrate other players.

:pochfacepalm:

important article.

You on commission ya cunt

important article.

You can wank over Son all you want but just don’t do it here.

important article.

Embarrassing; you fanboy cunt

Bale was a very important player.. but the whole 'Bale heart thing' is a far fetched. Making heart signs is very popular in Koran and Korean culture.. so has nothing to do with Bale.

But yeah.. Son is a great player.. no need to bring other players down to make Son look good. In life.. that is an attitude for loser who don't get anywhere.

important article.

Why you got to be so narrow minded and keep comparing to Kane or Bale?? Son is here and here now. stop wasting another season being a bitch, figure out how we can all win something together. I am tired of these little bitches come out posting in such negative angles. It is so not of Sonny. Be bigger. Be with Son.

Bale was a very important player.. but the whole 'Bale heart thing' is a far fetched. Making heart signs is very popular in Koran and Korean culture.. so has nothing to do with Bale.

But yeah.. Son is a great player.. no need to bring other players down to make Son look good. In life.. that is an attitude for loser who don't get anywhere.
Bale was great spectacular when he was here. Why is Son doing that heart celebration? In honor of the old lane? club? probably, from Bale? another world class player who he will instantly have so much to talk about playing for the shirt whenever they get to meet up? why not. Who cares the heart celebration exist in Korea. I am sure it has. Hearts everywhere. you go to Alaska they have. frozen heart maybe lol. I think it is lovely Son has picked this heart celebration out of hundreds other he could have gone with. There are some awful looking ones out there you know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom