Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Beale

Fool what you want, your life or your jewels?
By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min Son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.
Its a no from me, sorry.

By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.
Mate I am not being funny but who'd the fuck are Kansas sounds truly awful. Fuck it gonna look them up on youtube if they are as uncool as I seriously expect you gonna need to sort your life out

By the way, in LA we've debuted a Son song - to "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas (I apologize for its Prog-Rock origins) going like this: "Carry on my Heung-Min Son, he won't stop till we have won, lay your weary head to rest, you're at Tottenham now, Yid! da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, (that's the guitar solo) Heung-Min Son, we will always remember, Heung-Min Son, all those goals in September, he came from Bayer Leverkusen just to hear the Yiddos sing! Carry on my Heung-Min Son......" and repeat as necessary. This guy's songs write themselves.

Did you guys sing this yesterday?

Ok my attempt to the clashes I fought the law

We had 1 striker now we got son
We got the son at Tottenham

We had no goals now we got some

Last edited:
The song should be pretty apparent...

There is a boy down in N17
He goes by Heung-Min Son
And he'll be the ruin of many a goon twat.
But a striker, we only have one.

scott

Enic/Levy cultists .. wrong for over a decade!
looks lightweight to me & not best suited to this league.
but thats only going off 1 game so obviously needs 2 full seasons before we judge properly.
would have prefered another striker or pacey winger but hopefully son will be a star!
im just making an unfair, gut instinct, early judgement call
just 3 goals this week.
what did i tell u. hes a lightweight!

Ok my attempt to the clashes I fought the law

We needed goals now we got some
Ok final version

We had no goals now we got some

He's the best Korean we ever had
Better than Lee young poo
When he's On the the ball he drives us mad

Last edited:
Checking this thread every day is like checking in on your new born son at the hospital, it's all new and pure and there are no problems

Let's hope now it grows up into a kid who wins awards and does as they are told and not end up like others before him full of rage confusion and arguments!

Top Bottom