Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this corona virus allows our injured players to come back and we finish the season in a CL spot, that Amazon film on Spurs would be the most amazing comback movie ever, like Rocky 2.

If this happens Sessengon gonna need to get a new squad number next season.....

screenshot-2020-03-13-at-13-21-56-copy.jpg

The April date is bollocks IMO.

If they're talking about 14 weeks till the peak then we're looking at June before anything gets going again.
They are probably trying to cram 9 weeks worth of games into 4 weeks just to give Liverpool the title. Everything has to be wrapped up by June 30 because of contracts.

Show some balls and just cancel the season.

--new defender x 4---

Lo Celso- new destroyer

Bale--Kane--Son
With Dele behind Kane and Lucas/Stevie for Bale it's exactly what we need... Sadly, it's never gonna happen in 1 transfer window. I feel we got too much squad players, not mandatory starters like ones of Kane or Son or Lo Celso. Stevie is gonna be good, Sess as well, Gedson prolly as well, but now they should be used to rotate or as impact sub, instead we have to rely on them being in starting 11

Was watching Spurs TV with my boys yesterday, that’s how sad my life is at the moment, and Sonny was on it quite a lot

Proper funny bastard

That’s all I have to offer, I’m off to hoover

Back
Top Bottom