Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bournemouth defender picked Son in the best XI of players he has faced in his 5 years in the PL:

Also picked in Virgil Van Dijk's 5 a side team of players in the PL who don't play for Liverpool:

And Messi picked both Kane and Son in his top 25 players in Europe: Lionel Messi names Mane, Salah, Van Dijk in his top 25 Champions league stars

Last edited:
Bournemouth defender picked Son in the best XI of players he has faced in his 5 years in the PL:

Also picked in Virgil Van Dijk's 5 a side team of players in the PL who don't play for Liverpool:

Alnd Messi picked both Kane and Son in his top 25 players in Europe: Lionel Messi names Mane, Salah, Van Dijk in his top 25 Champions league stars

Kane Fanboys: Fake news.

:mourfacepalm:

And Messi picked both Kane and Son in his top 25 players in Europe: Lionel Messi names Mane, Salah, Van Dijk in his top 25 Champions league stars

FYI all, the Simon Francis quote:

My son still says ‘daddy, he was the player who injured you’ when he comes on the TV! That is not strictly the case. Son did a stepover and a change of direction which ended with my knee giving way and me doing my ACL.

Jokes aside, I’ve come up against him many times and I think he’s been a top, top Premier League forward for a long time.

His one-on-one ability is top drawer and this season’s amazing goal against Burnley where he ran from his own half epitomised him

Not many players can injure defenders with stepovers.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Imagine trying to express yourself in your 2nd or 3rd language let alone in front of a camera you know will be shared with the world.

A little bit of honest insight into Hueng-min's head featuring Park Seo-joon. Seo-joon is an actor and friend of the star player. You can check out Seo-joon's latest series on Netflix called Itaewon Class to keep you occupied while holed up at home.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Imagine trying to express yourself in your 2nd or 3rd language let alone in front of a camera you know will be shared with the world.

A little bit of honest insight into Hueng-min's head featuring Park Seo-joon. Seo-joon is an actor and friend of the star player. You can check out Seo-joon's latest series on Netflix called Itaewon Class to keep you occupied while holed up at home.

Ah, bless, think he must get very lonely, as his dad doesn't want him to settle down, until his football career is coming to an end.

preview.php

Back
Top Bottom