Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something was missing tactically or mentality wise in the final third for all of our players (except Kane, who really should have had two goals). Lots of hesitation and bad decisions (passing or making runs that clogged space).

He was fucking rubbish along with the entire team.
Great players do it week in week out.
On a good day he is decent but they are few and far between

16 goals and 10 assists in 34 games this season. He has more goal contributions then any of our players not only this season but over the past 2 seasons... but you would rather mention him not doing it "week on week out".. makes me wonder how you feel about the rest of our players.. best not ask.

16 goals and 10 assists in 34 games this season. He has more goal contributions then any of our players not only this season but over the past 2 seasons... but you would rather mention him not doing it "week on week out".. makes me wonder how you feel about the rest of our players.. best not ask.
So called world class players should be doing a lot more than Son does week in week out.
Many of our fans have called Son world class decent player yes but world class not on your life.
He was invisible until his assist tonight and that was in the 89th minute.
I have stated on many posts we have a very poor squad that lacks desire and bottle.

Look at Willian at Chelsea for an all round wide player.
He helps his full back and creates chance after chance year after year for his team mates and look at Son who would you prefer?

Look at Willian at Chelsea for an all round wide player.
He helps his full back and creates chance after chance year after year for his team mates and look at Son who would you prefer?

Son.. anyday of the week. He has created the most chances for us this season and got the most assists for us this season.. how about looking at players who are not performing rather than our top performers.. it's like a witch hunt.

Anyway.. please post in Son's player thread from now on.

Soon to be replaced by winger extraordinaire RYAN FRASER

He did really have extremely little impact today though... Really poor performance from him. Such a streaky player.

Back
Top Bottom