Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I don't know about the UK, but here in Australia, there were many cases of anyone of Asian-looking appearance getting racially abused and physically attacked due to COVID-19. Like how seriously retarded is that. I wouldn't say that the 'bias' doesn't exist anymore today.

Son might not get vilified much cos he is a popular player. I guess everyone cops criticism if they have a shit performance.

I doubt it was anyone of Asian-looking appearance but that was also a very specific reason for people being idiots. To try and then extrapolate that to other areas of society is a big stretch.

But yes it was very dumb (not a fan of using the word retarded) by anyone who would do that.

I doubt it was anyone of Asian-looking appearance but that was also a very specific reason for people being idiots. To try and then extrapolate that to other areas of society is a big stretch.

But yes it was very dumb (not a fan of using the word retarded) by anyone who would do that.
Yes it was very dumb of people to do that. It's all tied with BLM too, minorities always cop shit.

You must have been living under a rock for the past century if you think that there is no discrimination in Hollywood. Common sense? Evidence from the dating scene? They're all linked, don't you see?!

Has anybody else got a clue what this div is prattling on about? :harryhmm:

Son does get vilified more than others, look at some of the posts in the match day threads. He gets called fucking this and that....

"More vilified"?

I know you don't read any threads other than this and the Kane one (the latter purely to further your paranoid pro-Son propaganda), but you really should check out the following threads:

Aurier, Winks, Dier, Davies, Sissoko, NDombele, Lucas, Hugo.... They all get pelters!

Is it racial abuse when Winks, Dier, Davies get called shit on a regular basis?

Btw jnr, people get rightfully pissed off when you accuse them of being racist without suitable cause.... Perhaps when you're old enough, try it down the pub one night... See how you get on.

I wouldn't get too taken in by all this kid's crap... This muppet is a complete fantasist.

"More vilified"?

I know you don't read any threads other than this and the Kane one (the latter purely to further your paranoid pro-Son propaganda), but you really should check out the following threads:

Aurier, Winks, Dier, Davies, Sissoko, NDombele, Lucas, Hugo.... They all get pelters!

Btw jnr, people get rightfully pissed off when you accuse them of being racist without suitable cause.... Perhaps when you're old enough, try it down the pub one night... See how you get on.
Why do you bother, just put the ‘Australian’ on ignore and let him talk to himself.

"More vilified"?

You wouldn't know what I'm on about, as you have shown time and time again how of little intelligence you are. I'm like Wenger in his heyday and you're Mourinho of Chelski.

Back
Top Bottom