Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salah is done for the league season Norwich await Sonny its on him. He so deserves the GB, a single ray of light through Nuno's confusion and Kanes selfishness. Doubled down abd extended when we were fucked Mr Tottenham, my favorite player since Ledley King, and along side Steve Perryman for just getting it. Already a legend. When he's done playing he can pick his position at the club.

FiVPhh_WYAETle-.jpg

Admin Admin a smilie if ever I saw one.
Is this okay?

c8Oc5NZ.png

80px, png, transparent background. Admin Admin

Translation: I don't look at stats and numbers that don't make Kane look good. I will take not so subtle jabs at Son right now because I'm upset that Son leads Kane in goals.

:harrylol:
I am a professional translator, never EVER cross me on such matters again.

Your translation is wrong. It's not even a translation, as I was speaking English. The linguistic term you're looking for is sub-text, the underlying meaning.

The sub-text of my post was simple. "You bore me beyond description. Fuck off".

So glad son is getting praise on here with his recent performance! I'm a south Korean so I may biased a bit but how's everyone opinion about him? Do you guys think he could be club legend at some point? Or does he still have long way to achieve that?

He is already a legend. Can't speak highly enough about him. Absolute credit to South Korea.

I just watched Sonny's 151 goals, not many tap-ins, and a huge number of spectacular long range shots.
Think my personal favourite is the one against the chavs at Wembley. I was screaming at him to get rid of it - shows how much I know! 🤭
He has been a huge part of our recent history, from playing at WHL, Wembley and scoring the first goal at the new stadium. He has played under Pochettino, Mourinho, Nuno and Conte.
Apart from last season, when he was playing with an injury, he has been a model professional and top performer. Ange's decision to make him captain was the right one and he has shown real leadership qualities.
I hope he can stay injury free and we might get another couple of seasons out of him.

Back
Top Bottom