Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big doubt but may be fit = bench? :sonhmm:

Really hope we don't rush him back...... Resist that and he can be eased back to genuine fitness over the following 2 weeks.

Sunday will be our toughest game to date. With attacking FBs, Stevie & Kane + the likes of Ndombele and/or Gio, there's plenty to keep them busy so the workrate of Lucas or Lamela when we're on the backfoot could be a good balance anyway.

Last edited:

So Son definitely back fit after internationals, which he will not play in, only remaining question is (and a long shot ?) ..........will he be fit enough for the ManU game ?

Did we not establish that SK aren’t playing any internationals in Oct?

I am told that South Korea have some internationals lined up but only for domestic based players.

South Korea first team are playing against SK U23 team twice: Oct 9th and 12th. No international match.

Squad have already been officially released. All domestic players; otherwise, players from foreign leagues should have been subjected to the two weeks of isolation

South Korea first team are playing against SK U23 team twice: Oct 9th and 12th. No international match.

Squad have already been officially released. All domestic players; otherwise, players from foreign leagues should have been subjected to the two weeks of isolation

Thanks for that - so its a training camp for domestic players in effect.

Still glad no players from overseas leagues, such as Son, are involved

The fact that Bergwijn started two matches in 48 hours midweek could mean that Sonny will start on Sunday...
I reckon he'll be on the bench with OGS having to worry how long Jose plans on putting him on the pitch for. My own view is he'll be a 60th or 70th minute sub by which time we will be leading 1-2. Then he ices the cake with a third. Final score we win 3 goals to 1.

think i may have missed something but did sonny come off with an injury? he looked like he was shaking his head coming out of the game and gary neville said something about his Achilles

I assume its a mixture of tiredness and disappointment. I can't imagine anyone wants to come off when they've scored 2 goals and on a hattrick.

The tackle by Bailly was naughty and Son would definitely have been feeling it but I don't think we have anything to worry about - no game now for 2 weeks. Rest up Sonny!

Back
Top Bottom