Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was overdue a regression in goalscoring. For all his quality, he was on a streak that was utterly unsustainable. He was scoring with more than 50% of his shots at one point. The only way he wasn't going to slow down is if he was hiding the kind of finishing skill that would make every other player on the planet look like a complete cunt.

It was fun while it lasted and he'll do other insane shit again, but for now, he's probably back to being a regular excellent player.. I hope nobody is genuinely disappointed. As above, if you expected Son to continue indefinitely at the same level as the prior half-dozen matches, you had unrealistic expectations.
This is why we brought in Bale.

In years past, when Son would slow down, the threat of Kane wasn't enough on his own to drive our offence. Not with the likes of Moura and Lamela on the right. This was especially true with the downfall of eriksen and Dele.

Now with Bale we hopefully have enough firepower to take advantage of the greater creativity we now have in the middle and wing backs than we did in prior years.

He was overdue a regression in goalscoring. For all his quality, he was on a streak that was utterly unsustainable. He was scoring with more than 50% of his shots at one point. The only way he wasn't going to slow down is if he was hiding the kind of finishing skill that would make every other player on the planet look like a complete cunt.

It was fun while it lasted and he'll do other insane shit again, but for now, he's probably back to being a regular excellent player.. I hope nobody is genuinely disappointed. As above, if you expected Son to continue indefinitely at the same level as the prior half-dozen matches, you had unrealistic expectations.
Well said bruh

South Korea will be playing Mexico and Qatar during the International Break. Does anybody know where those games are taking place?

Thanks.

He’ll be back again at some point with a new purple patch.

I don’t worry about this guy at all even when he’s playing badly, his good streak is so spectacular and it is just around the corner.

Did he not completely sit out the entire last International break?

That means he has played minutes in 5 matches in 31 days, which could change to 7 matches in 35 days. Obviously players will get burnouts but I think he has played the least out of our main stars when you consider they all had multiple international appearances in the last window.

Did he not completely sit out the entire last International break?

That means he has played minutes in 5 matches in 31 days, which could change to 7 matches in 35 days. Obviously players will get burnouts but I think he has played the least out of our main stars when you consider they all had multiple international appearances in the last window.

Yes, but he also played every game since then.
He need some rest to play his very best
He played one of the best game against United after that international break (scoring 2 goals and 1 assist)
Just give him some rest, and he will be on purple patch in no time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom