Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He gave the ball away cheaply so many times, just cannot seem to see a simple pass sometimes which is something that often gets thrown at other players like Lamela etc.

When he's not scoring he really doesn't offer much of anything.

Laugh at me all you want lol, but this is what I meant by replacing son with a CB or midfielder who can build up the play. Not a knock against Son, but he’s not someone who can help Spurs current issues right now.

Lucas can emulate what son is doing, which is exactly what he did today. In fact Lucas played much better

Normally I have sympathy and would be feeling a lot of sorrow for Son crying at the end, but he can honestly fuck off. Was probably the worse player today and didn’t put a foot right. I love the guy, but don’t you dare cry Son you prick!!! Think how our fans think

Laugh at me all you want lol, but this is what I meant by replacing son with a CB or midfielder who can build up the play. Not a knock against Son, but he’s not someone who can help Spurs current issues right now.

Lucas can emulate what son is doing, which is exactly what he did today. In fact Lucas played much better

Lucas cannot emulate what Son can do. Can't even come close.

Lucas has been much better than him in 2021 period

Back
Top Bottom