Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely disagree on this.
A player being disappointed or angry that he's been subbed is a good thing as far as I'm concerned, it shows they're passionate and care about playing.
We already know he's passionate and cares, but, as I said, it doesn't look good to the crowd, millions people watching on TV and especially to the manager who decided to sub him, even when he gets subbed to get the crowd's applause like yesterday, he looks unhappy.

Airfixx

Death to petro-murder-ball sports-washing.
Son doesn't like being subbed unless it's absolutely necessary (injury), I don't know why but he was just like that even before he joined Spurs, in Bundesliga, in the national team, he looked either angry or disappointed whenever he got subbed.

I wish his dad tell him to control his mind and remain calm, getting angry or looking disappointed every time he gets subbed just doesn't look good.

It's just a hunger to play... I have no problem with it so long as the player doesn't turn toxic over it and that's hardly Sonny's style, is it...?

We already know he's passionate and cares, but, as I said, it doesn't look good to the crowd, millions people watching on TV and especially to the manager who decided to sub him, even when he gets subbed to get the crowd's applause like yesterday, he looks unhappy.

You don't talk for the whole crowd or millions of people watching on tv. If you think it looks bad you're entitled to that opinion, but it is only your opinion.
I disagree with you as do my mates who I was discussing this with yesterday. We are all fine with it.

Igula

#1 Supporter of Mason's Mates
Son being angry at coming off seems like a bit of a nothing burger to me. People will look at how they want and spin it that way.

Some will say it shows his hunger and how competitive he is, other can say it shows he isn't willing to help the team or be a team player. The reality it is likely neither and doesn't mean much at all.

Airfixx

Death to petro-murder-ball sports-washing.
You don't talk for the whole crowd or millions of people watching on tv. If you think it looks bad you're entitled to that opinion, but it is only your opinion.
I disagree with you as do my mates who I was discussing this with yesterday. We are all fine with it.

It's crazy how people feel the need to invent problems isn't it.....???

Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor

Top Bottom