Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, I don't really have complaints about Sonny or Kane today. Put someone less world class than Silva out there and there might have been big chances.

It's Dele who was nowhere to be found. Him or Lo Celso.

Both were poor, even more so compared to what they are capable of. But I say it every week now, we would make Mbappe or Lewandowski look shit in this team.

Airfixx

www.curling.com ...I'm here to help.
Didn't look fully fit. Played within himself to try and help the team but it didn't.

We haven't got much alternative because our squad is so shit. Same old story.

When you have 4 wingers on the shelf all at once it's harsh to suggest it's a matter of poor depth.

Liverpool (eg) only have 3 wingers on their books; we have 5.

The effort was there, plenty of running, but no quality. In a game like this adrenaline generally takes over anyway.
The second half the effort wasn't there. His legs were gone. There was a play where he just watched the ball drift past him hoping GLC would go get it. He clearly wasn't fit. Should have been taken off at half.

Overall, looked much more threatening than Kane playing at any point this season.

The second half the effort wasn't there. His legs were gone. There was a play where he just watched the ball drift past him hoping GLC would go get it. He clearly wasn't fit. Should have been taken off at half.

Overall, looked much more threatening than Kane playing at any point this season.

Christ. You're obsessed with Kane. You gonna compare the Queen to him next?

Son being rubbish yesterday isn't any better because Harry was as bad or worse.

Top Bottom