Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My son just said "you know how you're always rabbiting on about Hoddle and what it was like to watch him? I'm going to be doing that to my kids about Son, aren't I?". I merely put my hand on his shoulder and nodded like a sage.

(then told him to load the dishwasher)

One of the best and most likable players we’ve ever had. Can’t think of a modern footballer like him.

He’d genuinely improve any team in the world, we’re so lucky to have him.

”I just wanted the fans to know that I will never give up, I will always fight for the team.”

Hey Son didn't exactly say this?

But I'm sure everyone knows he means it. This is probably why no teams dare even try to pry him out. Son doesn't dream about playing with anybody in any other team. The ultimate dream teammate for any footballer in the world is here in Tottenham in Heung min Son

if a manager could get him to simplify his game in our own half when hes on the ball then he really would be world class. he can take too long on the ball and too many touches when the pass to get out of trouble is available. he should be giving the simple pass and then be off ready for someone to hopefully put him through, if he gets up to full speed by the time hes running past the defenders then they are not catching him.

the time you dont mind him taking a little longer on the ball is when hes in and around the oppo box. motm today without a doubt

Back
Top Bottom