Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FA0jNfcVUAMMmmH

Last edited:
Because everyone says it was Kane feeding him the goals. It’s not wrong but the whole philosophy was get it to Kane. I just think Sonny could carry a team if he was given the chance.

I don't think he can carry a team playing in the middle for 38 games but if paired with a quality striker and RW he could be the top guy upfront on the LW.

All I ask is that every player shows commitment and plays to their best when they're wearing the shirt. Sonny does this in spades. He really cares about the supporters, it's a genuine affection and I love him for it.

Last edited:
All I ask is that every player shows commitment and plays to their best when they're wearing the shirt. Sonny does this in spades. He really cares about the supporters, it's a genuine affection and I love him dor it.
This is Son's team now. He is playing like he is the main man and Harry has no say in it. Son sets the standard now and the rest are expected to get in line.

And none of that money is going to be spent on decent players.
That’s the shame. We have a wonderful, loyal player in our midst. He deserves to be winning trophies.
I hope we make strides soon to give Sonny, Hugo and Kane (don’t vomit fella) something to shout about at club level. All of them deserve club silverware.

That’s the shame. We have a wonderful, loyal player in our midst. He deserves to be winning trophies.
I hope we make strides soon to give Sonny, Hugo and Kane (don’t vomit fella) something to shout about at club level. All of them deserve club silverware.
Good post. I share the same sentiment. Would be great if Harry stayed long term but unfortunately I think he’s leaving us next summer.

Hopefully Levy/ENIC invests in the squad and makes winning a priority.

Back
Top Bottom