Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect that would depend on whether you thought Kane or Ings was the more in form striker at the time of the decision. It's a bit of a daft question in honesty Sammy. If we had Ings but he'd been given 5 x 15 mins and done absolutely nothing you'd (not you, but generally) pick Kane first still probably. If he'd been given 5 x 15 mins and had shown good touch, positioning and scored one or two then I suspect there wouldn't be many fans who would argue for Kane to be in the starting line up.
It’s not daft at all.

What’s daft is claiming that Kane is world class, a better all round player today, the reason for his form is lack of supply, he always goes through these patches and will come good and start smashing them in soon and finish top scorer like he always does…….but then saying you’d drop him for Danny Ings because he’s had four poor games.

Now for me, I’d drop him for a whole host of reasons going back years.
But anyone who thinks he was world class last season must be a right twat to want to drop him today.

It’s not daft at all.

What’s daft is claiming that Kane is world class, a better all round player today, the reason for his form is lack of supply, he always goes through these patches and will come good and start smashing them in soon and finish top scorer like he always does…….but then saying you’d drop him for Danny Ings because he’s had four poor games.

Who is this fantasy person you're alluding to......?

You really ought to start with the part where you claimed I said we should sell Kane and replace him with Ings.... Then the part where I mention dropping Kane for Ings.....

Ahhhhh..... You can't can you; so you dredge up some other random comment and try and abuse the context of the comments made and divert from your fake-ery:

You think 130M is a joke price as in too little,

Based on the pricetags of Coutinho & Grealish and the wealth of the club courting him.

but you don’t think he’s world class?

Try harder..... Actually; don't..... Just stop fake-quoting instead.

You really ought to start with the part where you claimed I said we should sell Kane and replace him with Ings.... Then the part where I mention dropping Kane for Ings.....
You really ought to read the post where I explained it was meant to say “drop” not sell
That was several hours ago, it doesn’t matter.

You’d drop him despite your preaching and that says enough

You really ought to read the post where I explained it was meant to say “drop” not sell

I didn't say I'd drop him for Ings either.

Stop lying.

You asked me if I had to drop one who would it be; Kane or Son,

I said on current form, I'd play Son.

Stop lying.

That was several hours ago, it doesn’t matter.

Wait.... After a few hours a lie ceases to be as such and you can make further reference to it without reproach?

What twisted world do you live in?

Ahhh now you don’t because it’s hipster to think so

Hipster??? LOL.... You clown.

when Son is hot he is red hot, but he is a streaky striker, but even when he is in his poorerpatch he's miles better than Bergwijn & lucas
Statistically Kane is just as patchy as I’ve showed in a previous post. He has dry unproductive dry spells just as much as Son.

Any player in the world for that matter has rough patches virtually every season.

I didn't say I'd drop him for Ings either.

Stop lying.

You asked me if I had to drop one who would it be; Kane or Son,

I said on current form, I'd play Son.

Stop lying.

Wait.... After a few hours a lie ceases to be as such and you can make further reference to it without reproach?

What twisted world do you live in?

Hipster??? LOL.... You clown.
Ahhh I thought you avoided the Ings question for a reason

Ahhh I thought you avoided the Ings question for a reason

There was no question...... (Unless you retrospectively - ahem - 'corrected' one of one of your posts to include one.).... You just attributed an opinion to me that I didn't express (on multiple occasions now!).

The sane world calls that lying, Sammy.

Last reply you'll get from me today.

There was no question...... (Unless you retrospectively - ahem - 'corrected' one of one of your posts to include one.).... You just attributed an opinion to me that I didn't express (on multiple occasions now!).

The sane world calls that lying, Sammy.

Last reply you'll get from me today.

Why a lier is keep calling for a lie? Lol

Why a lier is keep calling for a lie? Lol
You’ll get the ‘last reply ‘ warning soon

Funny he was caught out lying himself the other day

A clue
9 goals this season
Apparently Kane never said that until the actual interview was posted

LOL 😆

He didn't have a good game. Looked off it physically.

Still finds way to get on the score sheet even when he's off it which is a good sign.
He took the goal well tbf

Superb arc to keep himself onside then a deft finish

Good assist for Sonny too

Best player in our team right now. Glad to see him and Kane linking up a bit more today and he also had some good link up play with Ndombele.
Our best attacker since the the 2018-19 season for sure. He's immense for us. You can put him anywhere on attack and he'll step up and perform. Skipp has also been very good this season - very solid.

Back
Top Bottom