Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he didn't have a very good game today personally. Killed a lot of our attacks.
He does this pretty frequently; his hold up play is poor and he's not the best passer. I feel he's at his best when counter attacking, using his speed and great finishing. But his attitude can never be faulted, and for that, I love him.

Was an OK performance from him I felt. It's a good thing to come away and say that he was the worst attacker of a decent bunch.. rather than the worst of a bad bunch. I felt Lucas, Kane and Ndombele were all better today.

One thing to note is he travels far more than anyone in our team (international flights and distance etc..) and more so than anyone in the PL I believe (now not including Hwang). So I do feel he is slightly compromised when he returns from international duty.

Was an OK performance from him I felt. It's a good thing to come away and say that he was the worst attacker of a decent bunch.. rather than the worst of a bad bunch. I felt Lucas, Kane and Ndombele were all better today.

One thing to note is he travels far more than anyone in our team (international flights and distance etc..) and more so than anyone in the PL I believe (now not including Hwang). So I do feel he is slightly compromised when he returns from international duty.
Yep context is everything jet lagged looked exhausted but never stops trying. Lucas an N'dombele had their feet up all week . Kane game against Hungary at home where he got hooked. Son is the heart and soul of this team. Desperate for him to get some silverware.

Back
Top Bottom