Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just browsed and according to the updated military service law, Son can postpone the service until he's 35 years old. So the military issue is sorted I guess.

Last edited:
Just browsed and according to the updated military service law, Son can postpone the service until he's 35 years old. So the military issue is sorted I guess.

He still has chance to get exemption though..
Son + Barcelona starlets will definitely win a gold medal for Korea in the next Asian Game.

If you guys havent heard of LSW, search for him. Apparently he's the biggest starlet in La Masia at the moment.. Too bad he's banned till next January though lol.

most korean fans here hope that a medal from next year's olympics could get rid of son's service

too bad he wasnt included in the 12' olympic national squad:disdain:

most korean fans here hope that a medal from next year's olympics could get rid of son's service

too bad he wasnt included in the 12' olympic national squad:disdain:

I doubt Korea will win a medal next year. Korean olympic national team was pretty much their senior NT back in 2012 because they were going through generation changes. That's why they were so strong.. They should look forward to winning the next Asian Game instead with 3 Barcelona starlets.

Do you know the Korean man?
The Korean man.
The Korean man.
Do you know the Korean man?
Heung Min Son's our man!

to 'Do you know the muffin man?' :pochfacepalm:

내 아들에 이동!!
GO ON MY SON!!!!

In case anyone wants to get a flag printed!!
I'm not fluent in Korean... I just know that particular phrase... I knew it would come in handy one day!!

Does this mean that we're no longer looking for a striker?

He mainly played LW last season for Leverkusen and did well there. We shouldn't try to change that. Pochettino has come out and said that he wants to play 4-4-2 in certain matches and as I see it. We still only have one striker. I'm chuffed with Son, but we still need another striker.

I'd happily take Charlie Austin and use him as back up for Kane and Europa League. Even if there's a chance that he might get injured.

Also - the press room at WHL is about to get crushed by the Korean press. He's an absolute God over there, and he's dated some K-Pop singers and stuff, he's a tabloid selling monster.

He basically sold Bayer's sponsorship on his own (a Korean firm, LG) and drove a vast % of their shirt sales.

someone knows his son well
he really is famous over here, more than i thought he was

people are already saying that spurs are going to be the next "nationally supporting team", like when park signed for man utd
i'm pretty sure that huge sponsorship deals are gonna come in pretty soon
:levyeyes:

Will be our next sponsor, no doubt about it.

Son is an ambassador for them, and LG sponsored Leverkusen just because Son was transferred to them.

:levywhoa:

What colour is that sponsor though? Red or dark pink? :gallashmm:
They switched to white on the red of Leverkusen's home kit. Maybe they're amenable to Navy as well...

To the tune of Mike Bassett England Manager. Its on me head..SON, not off me head...SON.

Hes a yid...SON
Hes on the wing...SON

Sonny-with-a-chance.jpg

.... and he misses:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom