Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, he has.

Two flappy keepers letting in shite shots and a tap in doesn't change that. Performances wise he's been barely involved in games whatsoever. Again you'd absolutely be saying Kane was playing shit based on the same performances.

These are the double standards at play here. Son is playing out wide, he's meant to be offering a threat beyond goals and he isn't. He's not a poacher. When it comes to Son you focus on his goals, when it comes to Kane you want individual efforts, all round performances and bells and whistles.
When he wasn’t scoring 4 goals and 3 match winners didn’t he get two assists against Villa and carry our attack? Wtf are you expecting from him?

When he wasn’t scoring 4 goals and 3 match winners didn’t he get two assists against Villa and carry our attack? Wtf are you expecting from him?

He's got one assist. And yes, he was good vs Villa .. I said that. It was the only actually good game he's had this season.

Also, please stop saying game winners. And stop now only caring about numbers after spending months telling everyone Kane winning the golden boot and being top assister in the league was meaningless because he's a flat track bully. It makes you look a right tit.

He's got one assist. And yes, he was good vs Villa .. I said that. It was the only actually good game he's had this season.

Also, please stop saying game winners. And stop now only caring about numbers after spending months telling everyone Kane winning the golden boot and being top assister in the league was meaningless because he's a flat track bully. It makes you look a right tit.
He is a flat track bully though. I never said he wasn’t good against inferior teams. I’ve always said he was a world class flat track bully

Also, weren’t people criticizing the fuck out of Son, including myself, during his 12 game rough patch last season? Wtf are you talking about? 😂

He is a flat track bully though. I never said he wasn’t good against inferior teams. I’ve always said he was a world class flat track bully

You played down the ability to score vs inferior teams. Son's goals have come against Watford, Newcastle, Woolwich and City.

By your logic the only goal which really counts was the one vs City, and quite frankly I don't think a pot shot the keeper messes up on should be glorified, but you do you.

Also, weren’t people criticizing the fuck out of Son, including myself, during his 12 game rough patch last season? Wtf are you talking about? 😂

Your (and others) blatant hypocrisy THIS season. I don't know or care what you did last season.

The same shit you've held against Kane over and over in the Kane thread you clearly don't care about when it comes to Son. Then it's just he's scored 'game winners' (meaningless) and the type of goal or who its against is irrelevant.

Your (and others) blatant hypocrisy THIS season. I don't know or care what you did last season.

The same shit you've held against Kane over and over in the Kane thread you clearly don't care about when it comes to Son. Then it's just he's scored 'game winners' (meaningless) and the type of goal or who its against is irrelevant.
Haha ok mate

Just so desperate to defend kane now

It’s fine. You’re going to think what you want to think.

No one is right or wrong. Just opinions.

:sonlol:

You're forgetting how good Sonny was in pre-season though. 🤡

Haha ok mate

Just so desperate to defend kane now

It’s fine. You’re going to think what you want to think.

No one is right or wrong. Just opinions.

:sonlol:

So desperate. I definitely don't think he's been a total bellend who should be sold as soon as we can get a decent fee.

Just exposing your blatant hypocrisy. You can't attack Kane using the 'only scores tap ins' and 'only scores vs weak sides' line and then excuse Son because he's scored shit goals vs mostly shit teams. Your attempts to make other people look like agenda posters by calling them fanboys is laughable.

They've both been largely shit. Couple of tap ins and spilled shots from keepers doesn't change how Son's played. But you go ahead and continue to pretend you give them equal treatment.

Performances wise he's been barely involved in games whatsoever. Again you'd absolutely be saying Kane was playing shit based on the same performances.
You're wrong buddy. I'm one of the guys that called him out despite scoring a goal against Newcastle the other week. I call it like I see it.
He didn't have a good game. Looked off it physically.

Still finds way to get on the score sheet even when he's off it which is a good sign.

Yeah, he has.

Two flappy keepers letting in shite shots and a tap in doesn't change that. Performances wise he's been barely involved in games whatsoever. Again you'd absolutely be saying Kane was playing shit based on the same performances.

These are the double standards at play here. Son is playing out wide, he's meant to be offering a threat beyond goals and he isn't. He's not a poacher. When it comes to Son you focus on his goals, when it comes to Kane you want individual efforts, all round performances and bells and whistles.
Not a poacher but one of the best finishers in world football.

Son goes down, we lose to Palace 3-0 and draw to some French farmers.

Kane goes down, we go undefeated in 7 games.

:mourweird:

Spurs were winning without Kane, and If you watch first game against Man City, this team definitely had so much more movement and speed upfront.

Spurs just cannot play this type of offense with Kane up front.

I rather see Son as CF with two pacey wingers on each side. This team had best game of the season with this setup and I'd like to see that offense again.

this offense now is just static, slow and doesn't have enough movement upfront.
it maybe unfair to blame all that on Kane, but he is the main man leading the attack and he lacks pace.
And that's a fact.

Spurs were winning without Kane, and If you watch first game against Man City, this team definitely had so much more movement and speed upfront.

Spurs just cannot play this type of offense with Kane up front.

I rather see Son as CF with two pacey wingers on each side. This team had best game of the season with this setup and I'd like to see that offense again.

this offense now is just static, slow and doesn't have enough movement upfront.
it maybe unfair to blame all that on Kane, but he is the main man leading the attack and he lacks pace.
And that's a fact.
Remember, according to Deuterz Deuterz , if we win without Kane or if Son scores without Kane, it's purely luck.

:harrylol:

Yep I do understand that, but I just found it odd that TylerB had to call out Asians out of the blue in his original post.

No. You seem to be one of them weird, sad plebs that screams racism over anything. Everyone else can see the point I was making other than yourself.

Last edited:
It's Asians. You still haven't answered my initial Q. Why did you have to call out Asians post-match, but not Spanish people for Reggie or Argies for Romero? Can you explain that?
Its not that hard to understand. Son is one of the best South Koreans ever. They are proud of him and for good reason. Therefore, many Koreans follow son as a player rather than following a club.

Reggie and Romero are not one of the best ever from their countries and don’t have the same following.

You either lack critical thinking or spout bullshit racist claims. Which is it?

Its not that hard to understand. Son is one of the best South Koreans ever. They are proud of him and for good reason. Therefore, many Koreans follow son as a player rather than following a club.

Reggie and Romero are not one of the best ever from their countries and don’t have the same following.

You either lack critical thinking or spout bullshit racist claims. Which is it?
Both were shite against West Ham...

Anyways.... funny calling out Asian fanboys though when there are more Kane fanboys here and I don't mind having more Koreans as fans. They bring the $$$

On the other hand.... we should be fighting about Levy/ENIC and his incompetency in building a contending team.

Back
Top Bottom