Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a silly excuse
Salah is more world class than Maradonna because he doesn’t do coke

Maradona is one of the very best of all time … you don’t need to be a top 10 player ever to be world class.

Salah starts for almost any team no matter the era, with very, very few exceptions. That’s a world class player. He’s got everything for a winger to be devastating in any era.

Maradona is one of the very best of all time … you don’t need to be a top 10 player ever to be world class.

Salah starts for almost any team no matter the era, with very, very few exceptions. That’s a world class player. He’s got everything for a winger to be devastating in any era.
But he want fit so therefore Salah is better

Oh….no…..suddenly that doesn’t count anymore, how shocking

But he want fit so therefore Salah is better

Oh….no…..suddenly that doesn’t count anymore, how shocking

Nobody else’s fault you have nostalgia glasses on for players of the past, move on. Salah has broken all time records at Liverpool.

As Son is the best Asian player of all time as well, and will retire as that. You’ll probably rate them both more highly in 20 years.

Nobody else’s fault you have nostalgia glasses on for players of the past, move on. Salah has broken all time records at Liverpool.

As Son is the best Asian player of all time as well, and will retire as that. You’ll probably rate them both more highly in 20 years.

So hilarious when people think someone is world class “because Messi and Ronaldo and Maradonna are too good to measure”

You just said Maradonna was one of the best of all time then accuse me of nostalgia. Which one is it?

Suddenly your fitness argument has been put on the backburner. Of course it has because it’s nonsense.
A bit like saying Dele is better than Johan Cruyff or Glenn Hoddle because he has better training facilities.

Salah for me is quality but doesn’t quite rub shoulders with Ronaldo or Henry. Players who can actually be mentioned alongside Maradonna without someone laughing.

Have you seen Salah record in PL this couple of seasons?
Yeah, I don't like that cunt, but he's one of the best players in the world last couple of years. Therefore, all time world class.

So hilarious when people think someone is world class “because Messi and Ronaldo and Maradonna are too good to measure”

You just said Maradonna was one of the best of all time then accuse me of nostalgia. Which one is it?

Suddenly your fitness argument has been put on the backburner. Of course it has because it’s nonsense.
A bit like saying Dele is better than Johan Cruyff or Glenn Hoddle because he has better training facilities.

Salah for me is quality but doesn’t quite rub shoulders with Ronaldo or Henry. Players who can actually be mentioned alongside Maradonna without someone laughing.

I disagree (on multiple counts .. but I won’t turn the Son thread in to why modern players are mostly better thread) but agree to disagree.

Son on the other hand has never been world class, form is too patchy. My own definition is if an all star squad was put together, does the player make said squad. And I don’t think Son has ever been in contention for that aside from for a couple of weeks here and there.

I disagree (on multiple counts .. but I won’t turn the Son thread in to why modern players are mostly better thread) but agree to disagree.

Son on the other hand has never been world class, form is too patchy. My own definition is if an all star squad was put together, does the player make said squad. And I don’t think Son has ever been in contention for that aside from for a couple of weeks here and there.
I don’t think Son is world class either for the same reason I don’t think Salah is

I don’t think Son is world class either for the same reason I don’t think Salah is

Any you probably go to bed every evening and wonder why just about everyone thinks you're mental.

It's pretty clear to me now that you say half the stuff you do just to be controversial and for attention.

Last edited:
Any you probably go to bed every evening wonder why just about everyone thinks you're mental.

It's pretty clear to me now that you say half the stuff you do just to be controversial and for attention.
Like when you said the same thing about and Kane two weeks ago and now agree with everything I said

:mourpointlaugh:

Like when you said the same thing about and Kane two weeks ago and now agree with everything I said

:mourpointlaugh:

Like what?

You spend 90% of your time here rambling the same thing over and over about how he's only ever been bang average, and how much you like to stroke yourself, like a proper weirdo.

Like what?

You spend 90% of your time here rambling the same thing over and over about how he's only ever been bang average, and how much you like to stroke yourself, like a proper weirdo.
Remember two weeks ago I said Salah was better than Kane and everyone disagreed and started screaming “WHY ARE YOU ON A SPURS FORUM SUCKING OFF SALAH!!??”

Awwww now look at you all

Remember two weeks ago I said Salah was better than Kane and everyone disagreed and started screaming “WHY ARE YOU ON A SPURS FORUM SUCKING OFF SALAH!!??”

Awwww now look at you all

Everyone didn't disagree at all. Because not everyone here responded to your post. You're problem is you take yourself far too seriously,

But Salah is the best player in the world currently. I put him above Lewandowski because he's doing it in a far more difficult and competitive league. Is he better than Henry? Probably not. But if he has another few seasons showing his current form then he would clearly be right up there in regards to the best players the Premier League has seen, unless you 're a toy short of a Kinder Egg.

Any you probably go to bed every evening and wonder why just about everyone thinks you're mental.

You should take good look at yourself in the mirror when you post shit like this

You should take good look at yourself in the mirror when you post shit like this

You're just hurt because not everybody worships Son the way that you do. He's all that you have in life.

You're one of those Son FC supporters that annoy the fuck out of me. You plastic fan. What you probably know about Tottenham if you stay away from Google you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

Find another passion. It certainly isn't Tottenham Hotspur. You're about as genuine as Bigfoot.

Last edited:
Salah is quite easily the best player in the world right now. Anyone that says otherwise is deluded, jealous or doesn't watch football.

There isn't a club in the world he doesn't walk into.
He might not even be the best player at his own club, but he and Van Dijk are both easy selections for the World XI.

Neither Messi or Ronaldo is the world’s best player at this moment, clearly. A new world emerges…

Salah is quite easily the best player in the world right now. Anyone that says otherwise is deluded, jealous or doesn't watch football.

There isn't a club in the world he doesn't walk into.

He'll retire (imo) as the best African player ever, with a place in Liverpool's all time 11, and as a huge shout for a spot in the best premier league 11 of all time as well. I can think of very few right wingers in history who provide the kind of goal threat he does, whilst still being a tremendous creative threat.

If that isn't 'world class' then the definition is hugely flawed.

Back
Top Bottom