Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Koreans turn on you if you flake national duty. Park Ji-Sung was as much of a hero until he started refusing to play in these games, now he's widely regarded as a piece of shit. Doing that would hurt his family and his wallet. Unfortunately, we will just have to take the rough with smooth in this case
besides, mine was just a straight question, would he stay if he actually got a slight knock that would put him on DL for a couple of weeks

I think you have it incorrect in many ways: 1 Most likely, not the Korean but its media will turn on Sons case. 2. Son did not flake on any national shit but tackled head on and beat it on its own game. 3. I wouldn't label getting a call from Asian game or cup or whatever thats about to happen there now exactly a national duty either. Last but not least Ji Sung Park is not regarded as a piece of shit At All. Other than all of the above I totally agree with you.
1. Incorrect (see 4) 2.National Duty when you're a footballer means playing for your football team. 3. Many Koreans disagree with you. Finally, I've spent a lot of time in Korea and spoken to hundreds about Park Ji-Sung, the vast majority said he was a piece of shit.

1. Incorrect (see 4) 2.National Duty when you're a footballer means playing for your football team. 3. Many Koreans disagree with you. Finally, I've spent a lot of time in Korea and spoken to hundreds about Park Ji-Sung, the vast majority said he was a piece of shit.
I have lots that disagreed with me my whole life i am sure there are some Koreans there too, but I don't want to carry on with you any more because Jisung park is regarded a legend and you saying otherwise sounds like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. so Fuck off

I have lots that disagreed with me my whole life i am sure there are some Koreans there too, but I don't want to carry on with you any more because Jisung park is regarded a legend and you saying otherwise sounds like you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. so Fuck off
Ha ha, youre a prissy little bitch aren't you. See you

The Koreans turn on you if you flake national duty. Park Ji-Sung was as much of a hero until he started refusing to play in these games, now he's widely regarded as a piece of shit. Doing that would hurt his family and his wallet. Unfortunately, we will just have to take the rough with smooth in this case

Nobody thinks Parks a piece of shit in Korea. Stop talking out of your ass. Go on any Korean football forum. People rate him higher than Son or Chaboom.

I've been lurking these forums for a while but never posted. I don't think the majority of Korean posters should post here either, because in all honesty about 80%of us will leave when Son leaves. I didn't think it was respectful for us(Koreans) to the fans to be talking about something that we didn't know much about.

That being said, I saw something completely wrong, and the other poster lacked the English skills or cool to reply, so I did it for him. Sorry to turn the forum into a shitshow. Merry Christmas!
Just kidding, pal

Nobody should tell you what to post on here

Back
Top Bottom