Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ironic. It was Rooster Rooster that first mentioned Lamela in the Son thread this evening.
Awkward.

Hes got holes I see lol. I never said once he perfect or even right? But hes funny and got some facts as well.

Contrary to a politically correct view of "no favoritism" or racism etc all that, I don't have a giant problem with it. I see it every day. No one said life is fair. If you can't right the ship? what are you going to do

I love the fact that Lamela is playing well and on form of his life. This is so much better for the team than him away from the team for months not even texting or nothing lol. But these fan boys parade is getting out of hand.

Hes got holes I see lol. I never said once he perfect or even right? But hes funny and got some facts as well.

Contrary to a politically correct view of "no favoritism" or racism etc all that, I don't have a giant problem with it. I see it every day. No one said life is fair. If you can't right the ship? what are you going to do

I love the fact that Lamela is playing well and on form of his life. This is so much better for the team than him away from the team for months not even texting or nothing lol. But these fan boys parade is getting out of hand.

Sorry, just quoted what I saw and feel and some of the guys here got sensitive about it. That is why I started getting on them about Lamela. Sure enough, this other guy is posting Lamela gifs just to piss me off which is funny, I dont dislike Lamela at all.

Just having a beer and enjoying this.

That comes out of your mouth
I always said Lamela has an Argentine connection with Poch. Lamela was shite for over 4 years and he is still in the club getting minutes. While a guy worked hard gives his best and still doesn't get the cache from the manager.
And this came out of yours.
Go on, spin it any other way than Poch favouring a shite Argentinian over a hard working South Korean. This should be fun.

And this came out of yours.
Go on, spin it any other way than Poch favouring a shite Argentinian over a hard working South Korean. This should be fun.

OF course they do! they are both Argentine!!!! IDIOT!!!! omg this guy......
Are you trying to admit your a fanboy? You're so obsessed with this. Go and dig some more out. please.
Just doesn't get it. So sensitive.

Sorry, just quoted what I saw and feel and some of the guys here got sensitive about it. That is why I started getting on them about Lamela. Sure enough, this other guy is posting Lamela gifs just to piss me off which is funny, I dont dislike Lamela at all.

Just having a beer and enjoying this.

Dont need to apologize to me. Say what you want to say here mate, thats the design, a forum. you know. welcome to the zoo :levylol:

Again, I’m making no secret that I think Lamela is a great player. At no point have I dissed Son or any of his fans either. I think he’s a great player too. The bit I call you put on is that Poch is somehow favouring a fellow Argentinian over a South Korean. It’s bullshit and you ought to know better.
In my opinion, the only mistake you made was assuming he was Korean just because he seems to be quite the fanboy. I agree with the non-racisty bits whole-heartedly; based on form this season you'd have to be a mug to favour Son over Lamela. I have a feeling that Son's schedule has had a detrimental effect on his form, just as Lamela's lack of football has had a positive effect on his.

It was meant to be light hearted/flippant to be honest, in response to what seemed to be the most absurd suggestion that Poch favoured Lamela purely on the basis that they come from the same country.
Fair play - I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're not a racist. The suggestion was absurd.

Fair play - I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're not a racist. The suggestion was absurd.
LOL how is it remotely racist? We’ve got our fair share of son fanboys on here that are Korean, it’s hardly a stretch. I’d say the same if we had a white polish player and someone was being obsessive about them. It’s not racism

LOL how is it remotely racist? We’ve got our fair share of son fanboys on here that are Korean, it’s hardly a stretch. I’d say the same if we had a white polish player and someone was being obsessive about them. It’s not racism
If you have to ask...

Something doesn't have to offend me in order for it to be racist. It was clearly unintentional, but any such assumption has its roots in racism.

Anyway, it was already cleared up before you jumped in.

Didn't read any of the fighting above.

Just here to vent that Son's playing like dog shite at the mo.

I know he's a streaky player and he could start banging them in for fun and I'll be regretting that I ever wrote this but boy is he frustrating sometimes.

If only Lamela was healthy enough to play every game.

No, no, no. Sonny is absolutely fine. It’s that racist cunt Poch hampering his progress by playing his homie Lamela over him. You’re not following closely enough.
:pochserious2:
Poch is a racist now? Wow how did he become possibly favoring Lamela to a full fledged racist cunt? Is that since you asked the rooster chap the stupid question if Poch is a racist?

Back
Top Bottom