Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I Love Him Acm Awards GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

How do you see Son's future? Has he peaked last season? Golden boot and now 30 years old. I think he will be even better next season and then slowly start to decline.
No sign of slowing down. He seems like one of those players that can retain his speed later into his career. He hasn't had any serious injuries to his legs either.

No sign of slowing down. He seems like one of those players that can retain his speed later into his career. He hasn't had any serious injuries to his legs either.
He’s had some hamstring strains in the past 2 years which can be detrimental and take a long time to fully recover from.

He was great towards the end of the season but he is unfortunately 30. I’d think getting 2 more years from him as a starter would be great. It’s sad thinking we may only get to watch him for such a short time longer.

He’s had some hamstring strains in the past 2 years which can be detrimental and take a long time to fully recover from.

He was great towards the end of the season but he is unfortunately 30. I’d think getting 2 more years from him as a starter would be great. It’s sad thinking we may only get to watch him for such a short time longer.
yeah, I'm not mentally ready to watch Spurs without Son. There's gonna be a serious outbreak of depression in the Spurs fanbase.

I believe his father is such a great physical trainer and mental advisor. I assume he will play same or even better for the next few year.
Most important thing, he so far has no issue with girls which might drain his energy and cause back and leg injuries. :sonpoint:

'We are talking about world-class player,' beamed Tottenham boss Conte. 'One of the best players, and maybe many people underrated him because Sonny can play in any team in the world.'

'He is top class, with fantastic quality with right foot and left foot, and he runs a lot. It's very difficult to ask for more from your player. We are talking about a world-class player, one of the best in the world.'

How do you see Son's future? Has he peaked last season? Golden boot and now 30 years old. I think he will be even better next season and then slowly start to decline.
I reckon he should look at Ronaldo’s career very carefully. He’s so accurate with his shot and you wouldn’t know what his preferred foot is. Reckon he could be an effective front man when his speed enevitably tails off.

I wonder if Kane and Son could essentially become a front two. They pretty much are right now but that’s never what the lineup looks like. We should, in the future, build the team around them in a 5-3-2 format. Can see the both of them being very effective goalscorers past 35.

I reckon he should look at Ronaldo’s career very carefully. He’s so accurate with his shot and you wouldn’t know what his preferred foot is. Reckon he could be an effective front man when his speed enevitably tails off.

I wonder if Kane and Son could essentially become a front two. They pretty much are right now but that’s never what the lineup looks like. We should, in the future, build the team around them in a 5-3-2 format. Can see the both of them being very effective goalscorers past 35.
Can you imagine?!

Homer Drool GIF

Back
Top Bottom