Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serious point here: Son excels when he's confident and happy.

He now has the weight of national duty lifted from his shoulders, which will have been on him his entire playing career up to this point.

I think we'll be getting Son 2.0 when he returns to England, to be honest. Actual Sonaldo form.

Fuck this, I was out all day in an area where mobile phones must be a novelty item because the reception was shit to non-existent ...kept stopping in garages to get their wi-fi...last update was extra time before I hit the motorway for 45 minutes. Just got home....thank fuck that's over...

Serious point here: Son excels when he's confident and happy.

He now has the weight of national duty lifted from his shoulders, which will have been on him his entire playing career up to this point.

I think we'll be getting Son 2.0 when he returns to England, to be honest. Actual Sonaldo form.

Thought you said Soldado there for a minute

:soldadowatch:

Last edited:
Thought you said Soldado form there for a minute

:soldadowatch:
Oh great, now I'm remembering Fiorentina.

DefenselessMatureFlies-size_restricted.gif

So delighted for Son to put this chapter behind him and be able to move forward with confidence in his future! No one could have deserved it more. Hope he retires at Spurs. One of the few players I'd fly over just to be at their testimonial.

Back
Top Bottom