Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we had agreement with S Korea to rest Son if he played in asia Games. He has played a lot recently and should not be playing friendlies.

Not gonna play in the November international fixtures, which are away in Australia and Uzbekistan, just the home ones in September and October.

We 'll be able to tell a few anout this newly hired Korean National team manager Bentu guy by what he does with Son for the upcoming matches. If he rests Son in decent measure we would know he is not just an extension of the mega malfunctioning Korea Football Association.

Am I hearing Son is expected to start again tomorrow for Korea v Chile? instant gratification too much of it.

Korea v Chile ended 0:0
Son used for 180 min over the two stupid international friendlies with 3 years and 10 months to go till the next WC. just great. KFA so fucking desperate. does not care about anything except elongating their incompetent and fraud operation

A5Ou1OP.gif

Against Chile today.

Korea v Chile ended 0:0
Son used for 180 min over the two stupid international friendlies with 3 years and 10 months to go till the next WC. just great. KFA so fucking desperate. does not care about anything except elongating their incompetent and fraud operation

Know nothing about Korea management but it is ridiculous that Son played both of these matches following on from a very busy Asia cup schedule.

Know nothing about Korea management but it is ridiculous that Son played both of these matches following on from a very busy Asia cup schedule.

I also wish he had some break but the NEW manager has no choice considering he has only 3 matches left before the Asian Cup to test Son. Also, apparently, Son strongly insisted that he can play.

Last edited:
Sons been running non stop since June. It is definitely ridiculous Son played the last two stupid matches. Korea Football Association is beyond incompetent, I think it is fraud and illegal

I also wish he had some break but the NEW manager has no choice considering he has only 3 matches left before the Asian Cup to test Son. Also, apparently, Son also strongly insisted that he can play.
You think you ask a player like Son or Kane that kind of questions and get anything but that?

Back
Top Bottom