Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A5Ou1OP.gif

Against Chile today.
:allitongue:

Wow, what a cunt.

+ Some Chile players said "Open your eyes, retards" to random ppl on the street in Korea before the match. These idiots proudly posted the video on their social media and then removed..

It's pretty funny how Latin American players get offended easily when they see someone making monkey gesture and yet these guys do this all the time, saying "it's just a joke".

Ignorance doesnt justify racism, does it?

Spurs needs to be selfish about Son's use going forward by the Korean Football Association.
It is a very sub-par entity that will run Sonny to the ground. Don't think even one moment that they will have any decency in protecting players.

A big thank you to the South Korean FA for running our Son into the ground. He played 173 minutes of those two meaningless friendlies.

A big thank you to the South Korean FA for running our Son into the ground. He played 173 minutes of those two meaningless friendlies.

I'm not sure Son has always gotten quite enough minutes here at Spurs.
I don't mind him playing for SK, but I have to admit, the timing of their comps is absolute shit.
Since he has his exemption now, it'd be great to see him say no to at least the w/U23s charity-work hes been doing...

The deal is that he doesn't go to Korea in November for a friendly and he doesn't go for the first two games of the Asian Cup in January ... think this works well for us ... he's got match fit playing for Korea, he's got out of military service, and he will be available for us at the busiest time of the season ....

To be fair Kane is also saying playing too much is not a problem. However when he comes back from these long journeys he is normally on the bench which I expect for Saturday but he could start in the CL.

The deal is that he doesn't go to Korea in November for a friendly and he doesn't go for the first two games of the Asian Cup in January ... think this works well for us ... he's got match fit playing for Korea, he's got out of military service, and he will be available for us at the busiest time of the season ....
Yeah, I got all that in Yesterday's Evening Standard. Hopefully, they realise that we pay his wages, and that
he actually plays for us. Didn't they just have the Asian cup? Jeez!

Yeah, I got all that in Yesterday's Evening Standard. Hopefully, they realise that we pay his wages, and that
Careful: That little bit racism is starting to leach out of you again!
Take your pills Ahab Ahab

Asian Games, not cup. new Korean manager had only 3 matches left (Son will miss November friendlies + 1st two matches of Asian Cup) with Son bf the Asian Cup, so he didnt rly have any choice + Son insisted he wanted/could to play.

Back
Top Bottom