Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was horrible yesterday. He needs to go back to basics and play simple. He is not a playmaker and will not offer anything that Moura or Lamela can't in that department. Actually falls way behind them. Son shines when he is playing as a traditional winger and running into space down the wing and whipping in crosses like he did two seasons ago constantly during his best form for Spurs. He needs to do more of that. That will then cause defenders to try and block that channel which will then give him further opportunities to cut inside and give him opportunities for his trademark curlers.

PS I apologize on behalf of all Koreans for Rooster's antics. She's obviously a crazed Korean fangirl who can't be reasoned with.

It never entered my mind that the rooster could be a girl. I have to say that gives a new tingle to the wrinkle

See ya...
Ds3CGboW0AAJeCq.jpg:large

Kind of. He’s probably the player that pundits describe as “the most underrated player in the Premier League” more than anyone else. Goals like his one this evening will go a long way to change that view. That was a bit special, regardless of Sideshow Bob being a laughable moron.

What a great predicament we have; Son, Lucas Moura, and Lamela!

One day I’d love to see all three playing behind Kane, with Dele and Eriksen in a midfield two, just to see what would happen.
If that was Salah theyd be calling it the greatest goal ever scored by the greatest ever footballer

Over the international break i was hoping Poch will play Son in this match. Because he has had 2 weeks of rest.
Also has been thinking that as of now, Son should be better than Moura for us. Because of how well he clicked with other attacking players.

Am so very satisfied by his performance. Even watching the first half i feels vindicated. Although i did not saw that kind of goal coming.

He is also lightning fast last night. At times feels like he if moving forward without stepping. It will be so much headache for Poch choosing our front line for the coming weeks.

He's only started 109 games for us too.

So that's 50 goals in 109 starts. Which is a fucking impressive strike rate for a striker let alone a winger.

To put that into perspective, Harry Kane scored his 50 goals for us in 107 starts.

Especially when you consider he misses a few. When he's in the mood he carves out plenty of goal scoring opportunities, just think what the stats would be like if he'd put more of those opportunities away.

Who says the nice guys don't succeed? He's such a talented individual and a huge superstar in his homeland, that it wouldn't be a surprise if he was a big-headed so-and-so. But he is humble, genuine and gives credit to his team-mates and supporters. A crucial part of our team.

Who says the nice guys don't succeed? He's such a talented individual and a huge superstar in his homeland, that it wouldn't be a surprise if he was a big-headed so-and-so. But he is humble, genuine and gives credit to his team-mates and supporters. A crucial part of our team.

He’s always come across as incredibly humble and unassuming. It was funny seeing Dele looking embarrassed when Son was thanking him for his assist, after such an amazing solo goal.

When I listen to Kane, Son, and Eriksen talking about the club they always sound so driven and professional. This is a great group of players.

Yep,and in his post match interview he was more gutted by the ones he missed than pleased with the one he scored.

Not just a great goalscorer but a scorer of great goals. Some real beauties in there

Arguably a more impressive catalogue of goals than Bale's when he was here. Bale mastered that cut inside and bend into the far corner better than anyone not named Arjen Robben, but in terms of variety, I'd give it to Son.

Quite amusing how people are claiming his goal is overrated due to how terrible the Chelsea defense was.
I just watched the compilation of all his 50 goals... by far his best. Hell, at the end it was Son with 5-6 scum players in the box and Kane just coming into the box trailing the play. He made Jorginho, who according to the press was the smartest transfer of the summer (at least until yesterday,) look silly and David Luiz look sillier than he already does with that clown hair.

Back
Top Bottom