Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of a few reasons I’ve stopped going to football. I feel no connection to the people around me - certainly at home.

Ffs we’ve even got people on this forum guilty of casual and active racism - but they’ve been on a course, so that’s ok.

Football is fucked. Racism, greed, corruption, sterile atmospheres and insane ticket prices. Nah, you’re alright. I hope these cunts are found and prosecuted, but I don’t hold out much hope.

Last edited:
Can't believe what I am reading.

Yes I have heard our fans have a pop at players for not performing but to racially abuse one of our own players?

Luckily most Spurs fans are better than this and let's hope the vermin are found and banned from the club for life. They are not Spurs and not wanted.

You're forgetting Gingers... the last accepted casual discrimination based on a colour!! Especially in England!
eipugIu.jpg

(I'm actually a ginger as well)
:eriksenserious:

Son has arrived in the UAE ... South Korea have already qualified from their Group, they and China have both won their first two games, they play each other tomorrow if South Korea lose they play Thailand, if they win they will play Bahrain .... neither of whom should be much of a threat. South Korea are 11/4 outright favourites

One of a few reasons I’ve stopped going to football. I feel no connection to the people around me - certainly at home.

Ffs we’ve even got people on this forum guilty of casual and active racism - but they’ve been on a course, so that’s ok.

Football is fucked. Racism, greed, corruption, sterile atmospheres and insane ticket prices. Nah, you’re alright. I hope these cunts are found and prosecuted, but I don’t hold out much hope.
Agree. The sad thing is that my seven year old son is mad on Spurs but I simply won't take him to a place where it is seems to be acceptable to use extreme swear words and shout racial and homophobic abuse.

I know I use fruity language on this website but that doesn't mean I would stand around at his school gates shouting it out.

Son has arrived in the UAE ... South Korea have already qualified from their Group, they and China have both won their first two games, they play each other tomorrow if South Korea lose they play Thailand, if they win they will play Bahrain .... neither of whom should be much of a threat. South Korea are 11/4 outright favourites

It will be better to go against Thailand... Dont wanna see Korea struggling against grassrolling strategies for 90 mins, esp when the tournament is in the Middle East.

It will be better to go against Thailand... Dont wanna see Korea struggling against grassrolling strategies for 90 mins, esp when the tournament is in the Middle East.

Not necessarily because I heard it is to be Iran? after Thailand, a stickier grassroller? lol And some longer travelling in between for the group runner up. I could be wrong though because all is what I heard. I didn't look up the tournament tree or anything. At any rate, Korea should get a win while resting Son for the China match, maybe 15 min at the end if any? But I would not be too shocked if Son started because I have seen the level of shit Korean football association has maintained for decades and it is deep, nut deep, quite unpleasant to say the least.

Not necessarily because I heard it is to be Iran? after Thailand, a stickier grassroller? lol And some longer travelling in between for the group runner up. I could be wrong though because all is what I heard. I didn't look up the tournament tree or anything. At any rate, Korea should get a win while resting Son for the China match, maybe 15 min at the end if any? But I would not be too shocked if Son started because I have seen the level of shit Korean football association has maintained for decades and it is deep, nut deep, quite unpleasant to say the least.

Lol, Why are you so angry at them? Its normal for a country to use their star, especially if they are not stacked with class players. Messi and Ronaldo played most of their international until the recent World Cup. Plus, it's up to the manager no?

Captaining his country.

I'm sure we'd all like China to win to give Son the earliest possible date of coming home.

2-0. Son with an assist for the second goal too.

That pretty much confirms South Korea will top the group, which means his next game is the round of 16 on the 22nd January which South Korea will likely win as they will end up playing the likes of Bahrain, Palestine, Kyrgyzstan, Oman etc. - his quarter final would then be 25th January where he'll play one of: Iraq/Iran/Qatar/Saudi Arabia.

Best we could probably hope for is Iran who are one of the better teams in the competition. If not, then hes likely to play one of Australia/Japan in the semi finals which could see them knocked out and he'll be home for the Newcastle game.

Back
Top Bottom