Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awwww Kev... I know his transfer fee made him a meme, but things might have panned out very different for him here.

Bless him. I hope he bounces back strong and get his international spot back.

He was class when Verts went down. He was passing out of the back, winning tackles, and playing like a veteran. He never found that form again.

He was class when Verts went down. He was passing out of the back, winning tackles, and playing like a veteran. He never found that form again.

Getting dropped cos the 'better' guy is fit again is sometimes damaging... Appears Sanchez suffered similarly this season... Looked good yesterday; hopefully that's him pulling through the other side.

Awwww Kev... I know his transfer fee made him a meme, but things might have panned out very different for him here.

Bless him. I hope he bounces back strong and get his international spot back.
I miss Kev.

Also, do they intentionally dress in matching outfits when they hang out?

Randomly found this on YouTube.

Now that is parenting.
:hugoshock:

UnhealthyMelodicGeese-small.gif

One may argue he has been, but....

Could Sonny carry that lesser '13 team to the same degree that Bale did (in that insipid AVB system)?

I suspect not.....

Regardless:

"Heung Min Son... Heung Min Son.... Heeee was born to play for Spurs"

As someone else eluded to, comparing players across eras is damn near impossible. Playing in that AVB system, as horrible as it was a team, might have worked in Bale's favour as an individual. As he caught fire, he was basically free to shoot from anywhere anytime, dribble at will, and make runs as he pleased.

Son, and all other players now, doesn't have that luxury in our current set-up, so it's an impossible question imo.

Randomly found this on YouTube.

Now that is parenting.
:hugoshock:

Explains why he was so bad at playing with the team when he first arrived. He either made things happen alone or not at all. Mostly not at all back then. Now though, when he's had more time to learn with the team, he's a superstar.

I was going to bring my son up like that, but it turns out I'm too lazy and too busy trying to be a good father.

I love this man. Been saying for a long while now we can cope with Kane's injuries as long as Son is fit and healthy. Last season he came to the party when we needed him most, this season no different. Thank fuck for Qatar knocking S Korea out!

Back
Top Bottom