Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He fits this club perfectly and I like it that we don't have to be afraid that the likes of Barca are coming for him, he could easily stay for another 5/6 years.

Chelsea are planning an audacious swoop for South Korean star Heung-Min Son in the summer, with the Blues ready to pay around £80 million to sign the Asian star. The Tottenham player, who has been in insatiable form this campaign, is seen by many as one of the best players in the Premier League.

Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich has been sufficiently impressed and is now ready to open his cheque book to lure the player to the club.

Chelsea plan swoop for Heung-Min Son

Chelsea are planning an audacious swoop for South Korean star Heung-Min Son in the summer, with the Blues ready to pay around £80 million to sign the Asian star. The Tottenham player, who has been in insatiable form this campaign, is seen by many as one of the best players in the Premier League.

Chelsea chairman Roman Abramovich has been sufficiently impressed and is now ready to open his cheque book to lure the player to the club.

Not enough money in the world!

What a pity there isn't a "totally effing hilarious" button to vote on. The least credible 'story' ever...

:levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol:

:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

:sonpoint:

Only way they would get our son would be to kidnap him! :sonlol:

*jeopardy voice* I'll take dumb things for 10 grand, Alex

Not enough money in the world!

With our very top players, that's also my first thought every single time, especially with a close rivals.

My second thought, just out of bizarre sadomasicistic curiosity, they can give us 50m and player X in a trade.

In this instance there's not a single Chavs player, I would take with 50m on top to sweeten the deal in exchange for Son. And he isn't even our top player.

Have bloody nice a spot is that :tobyarm: Couldn't even have dreamt of the scenario 5 years ago, and especially 10 years ago.

In this instance there's not a single Chavs player, I would take with 50m on top to sweeten the deal in exchange for Son. And he isn't even our top player.

Have bloody nice a spot is that :tobyarm: Couldn't even have dreamt of the scenario 5 years ago, and especially 10 years ago.

Amen. I'm including Hazard in that too... Tosser.

Amen. I'm including Hazard in that too... Tosser.

I actually told a lie. Probably would take Kante at that sort of deal, given how rare really dominant DMs are in the Prem.

I'm actually of the, probably, unpopular opinion that Hazard is given too much subjective grief on here, in terms of whether he's overvalued or not. On pure ability, I'd take him all day long. I honestly think, he's a very special talent. Still agree 100% though. I wouldn't want someone, who's downed tools twice at the same club because of two different managers, anywhere near our shirt. He could be Messi times four in ability, and I still wouldn't want that little shit.

Back
Top Bottom