Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moan about how Kane ended up starting the last CL final and was left there to the bitter end of the most boring CL final ever seen. Wait, the first and the most boring for the last 100 years I should say. Talking about it still makes me want to vomit. Who gives a fuck who here think whos better or not agree to it or disagree.

Theres absolutely no point in arguing who's better between Son and Kane.
They are both our favourite players. Its almost as if we are arguing if ones right arm is worth more than his left arm.

Shouldn't we be moaning about why Aubameyang is higher rated than Son in FIFA 20?
My right arm is worth more than my left... if you know what I mean

:wanyama:

(*I mean wanking)

EEmwexPX4AM_fqI

I rate Son highly and he’s scoring a lot but he’s not better nor more influential to the team. Kane has more dimensions to his game and Son is in many ways able to score more because Kane pulls the opposition defenders away from Son.

I view it totally opposite.

I think Son has a more all-around game and is more influential on the field because of his pace. He can play almost any position up front and middle which frees up a lot of options. We saw his value when Kane was injured last season and doesn't really need Kane to score.

Kane is a godly gifted goalscorer and can put in a pass. Combative and intimidating, He can play with anyone on any system really, but that is because he is a striker no more no less. But as a striker he is world-class, maybe the best we have ever seen in England.

Put them together up front.. KaneSon combo seemed deadly against CP.

I view it totally opposite.

I think Son has a more all-around game and is more influential on the field because of his pace. He can play almost any position up front and middle which frees up a lot of options. We saw his value when Kane was injured last season and doesn't really need Kane to score.

Kane is a godly gifted goalscorer and can put in a pass. Combative and intimidating, He can play with anyone on any system really, but that is because he is a striker no more no less. But as a striker he is world-class, maybe the best we have ever seen in England.

Put them together up front.. KaneSon combo seemed deadly against CP.
Nothing tops Kane 2016

It's pointless to have this debate of Son vs Kane, when we are both able to deploy them both and experience their greatness on the field. Son's goals are a lot more aesthetically pleasing than Kane, goal's that require more technical ability but Kane is a better goalscorer, albeit more simple.

It's pointless to have this debate of Son vs Kane, when we are both able to deploy them both and experience their greatness on the field. Son's goals are a lot more aesthetically pleasing than Kane, goal's that require more technical ability but Kane is a better goalscorer, albeit more simple.

Agreed.

We have both and they both start so why compare?

Issue is people perceive Kane to be undroppable at the expense of Son and/or Moura. Best policy is to put the lineup that has the best chance of winning. Kane in the lineup 100% of the time does not achieve that
It really isn't the issue when they don't even compete for the same position.

Solid work today. Left right offence defence was every where. in on both goals could not have been more involved. Just didn't score today but it is coming. I can almost feel it. Nice one Sonny just keep it up.

Issue is people perceive Kane to be undroppable at the expense of Son and/or Moura. Best policy is to put the lineup that has the best chance of winning. Kane in the lineup 100% of the time does not achieve that

Aside from the CL final (which WAS explicable even if not vindicated; we could just as easily dropped another player for Lucas so that is moot here), define "expense"...

Kane is our talisman and true leader. What are these circumstances where a fit Kane isn't a danger to the opposition?

One thing is stoping him from being world class, that's finishing easy chances.

He IS world class.

Back
Top Bottom