Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son is exciting to watch and works his socks off. But Kane is on another level. He's totally capable of scoring 30 goals a season, every season which on it's own is special. But he can also drop back and spray passes around like Pirlo. 30-40 yard passes onto a 50p with his eyes closed. Potentially when he's 32-33 and his legs are going, he could drop deep and dictate games from there to keep his career going even longer.

You don't think Son is capable of scoring 30+ goals a season? I think he would have been more than capable had he:

1) Got as much playing time as Kane. Remember, for many seasons Son came off the bench 30-40% of the time.
2) Took penalties instead of Kane. This alone accounts for 5+ goals a year.
3) Played the striker role instead of wing

Despite his relatively limited role, Son's averaged 20 goals and around 8-10 assists a season the past 4 years. Give him the same opportunities as Harry and I think he gets 30+ goals a season, easily.

The man is actually on pace to score 25+ goals and 20+ assists this year already. The next level after this is Messi/Ronaldo type of production.

So we changed manager and coaching stuff, then we changed ones who were in charge of Spurs social media?

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Heung-Min Son:"

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?

10621342.gif

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Heung-Min Son:"

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?

Its use is meant to signify that "nobody / absolutely no one / not a single soul" has asked for a thing to exist or happen. So, in this context, they're suggesting that no one asked for Sonny to lead a one-man counter attack from 80 yards out and score a blinder goal, but he's only gone and bloody-well done it.

...Because he's a god among mere mortals, and we should be thankful.

Its use is meant to signify that "nobody / absolutely no one / not a single soul" has asked for a thing to exist or happen. So, in this context, they're suggesting that no one asked for Sonny to lead a one-man counter attack from 80 yards out and score a blinder goal, but he's only gone and bloody-well done it.

...Because he's a god among mere mortals, and we should be thankful.
Get what you mean mate. Its just structured in such a weird way and also nobody, no one, not a single soul etc means the same thing anyway. Its like..get to the fucking point already.

Also, love Sonny. One of my 5 favorite footballers ever.

I know you are here because you are a Son fanboy rather than a Spurs fan, but you are totally embarrassing yourself and the place in general with this statement alone.

Where is "the place" ?
Can I ask? Or would that be out of order in some sort as well?

Last edited:
Someone’s scoring my lord
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Heung-Min Son
Oh lord Heung-Min Son

he’s better than a nice one
Notice on the Korean commentary he's called Son Heung-Min

Back
Top Bottom