Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We absolutely need a second striker, it's ridiculous that were pretty much the only team with one recognised striker. Having two strikers will give us more options in terms of tactics and will give us cover for HK if he needs a rest of gets injured.
With the amount of games we're potentially facing we could really do with someone to take some of the pressure off HK particularly in cup games or for the last 15-20 minutes if we're comfortable.
Someone that can work with Son and/or rotate with him would be beneficial.
We should have replaced Llorente when we let him go.Madness that we didn't/haven't.

Probably deserved.

Can't really remember many top goals from the top of my head. Dribbling and ultimately scoring, especially over a long distance always seems to be a better choice for GOTS than a hit and hope that most professionals can probably score at least once in their career.

Son is just more dangerous as a striker. he can score goals obviously, but He can also create all kind of havoc upfront because he's so fast closing on goalkeeper and defenders. I know it's just preseason but our pressing has been excellent last two games. Something we haven't seen this team do well for a while.

I really hope they don't move son back to wing once kane is back in the lineup. It will be very disappointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom