Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's likely a local Brit posing as a fanboy and/or ethnically Korean person to get fans to hate Son fans/supporters. Twisted and high level manipulation...or should we just call it Icy Manipulation.
He so isn’t though, he went to such great lengths to accentuate that he’s Australian so I’m guessing he’s a proper Australian of aboriginal ethnicity, none of that caucasian McAustralian stuff.

And he’s very diligent in pointing out the ‘potential’ racism on this thread even though he has absolutely no association with Korea because he happens to be a conscientious, exemplary model citizen of the world.

This has always been one of the worst threads on TFC. Between the fan boys and the subtle racists, one can't have a decent conversation about Son which is a shame.

Subtle? Most probably not racist some might be subtle but some are very obvious just not butt fuck ignorant obvious like that bold headed fuck English KKK looking DVD flashing West ham fan prick that came up to Son one time

He so isn’t though, he went to such great lengths to accentuate that he’s Australian so I’m guessing he’s a proper Australian of aboriginal ethnicity, none of that caucasian McAustralian stuff.

And he’s very diligent in pointing out the ‘potential’ racism on this thread even though he has absolutely no association with Korea because he happens to be a conscientious, exemplary model citizen of the world.
Fucker called me a prick earlier today out of the blue! I don't think I've ever engaged with the cunt!! 🤔

I'll be very interested when Son leaves (which better not be anytime soon) how many posters in this thread and forum miraculously disappear...

That's true with every big sportsperson though.. when Ronaldo left Madrid.. a bunch of his fanboys would have left the Madrid forums with him. Hell when Bale leaves Madrid.. maybe some of his Welsh fanboys will also stop posting on the Real Madrid fan forums etc.. It's just a part of life... in fact I would go as far as to say it's a sign that they are successful.

That's true with every big sportsperson though.. when Ronaldo left Madrid.. a bunch of his fanboys would have left the Madrid forums with him. Hell when Bale leaves Madrid.. maybe some of his Welsh fanboys will also stop posting on the Real Madrid fan forums etc.. It's just a part of life... in fact I would go as far as to say it's a sign that they are successful.
Weird and bizarre to me. Grown arse men (youngsters fair enough) obsessed and hero worshipping an individual player rather than follow a team. Harmless I supposed...until it gets irritating when such fanboys feel they can criticise the team when they're not even that knowledgeable of or invested in said club

Interesting. My bet is that the person/people controlling the icymanipulator icymanipulator account actually dislike Son and is posing as a Son supporter/fanboy, making ridiculous comments and creating enemies to get Tottenham supporters to hate fans of Son. Likely a group of people in on it.

You get a lot of those types here in the US. For instance, Republicans acting as democrats over the web posting ridiculous comments to get the general public to hate the Democratic Party and vice versa. Usually an organized group of people controlling these accounts.

Bale is coming. we dont need Son any more. we should sell Son.
No. Not before I see how the Kane Bale Son would work. If they can be less greedy and play together Spurs should thrash opponents like mfs Bayern would 8:0 or 5:0. Or the 7:1 lol. But if we still have to labour through being the Harry Kane team we had to be then you can post the shit again in a year lol

Interesting. My bet is that the person/people controlling the icymanipulator icymanipulator account actually dislike Son and is posing as a Son supporter/fanboy, making ridiculous comments and creating enemies to get Tottenham supporters to hate fans of Son. Likely a group of people in on it.

You get a lot of those types here in the US. For instance, Republicans acting as democrats over the web posting ridiculous comments to get the general public to hate the Democratic Party and vice versa. Usually an organized group of people controlling these accounts.
You probably don't realise it, but you are not doing Son any favour either. For months you went completely silent, not a single post about transfers, our (new) players, the manager, the documentary, the pre season or the match against Everton, but minutes after we lost you miraculously came alive and of all the things you could've said you came up with: "Son needs to play up top, with our without Kane". And you are trying to fool people that you care about this club?

Last edited:
No. Not before I see how the Kane Bale Son would work. If they can be less greedy and play together Spurs should thrash opponents like mfs Bayern would 8:0 or 5:0. Or the 7:1 lol. But if we still have to labour through being the Harry Kane team we had to be then you can post the shit again in a year lol
It hasn’t been the Harry Kane team in over 2 yeas. Its about to be the Gareth Bale team shortly which I am quite excited about to be honest. If he can get anywhere near his old form, we are going to be nasty up front with Bale on one side and Son on the other.

Last edited:
Give it a few games and it'll be: "Bad man Bale why he not pass to Son? Greedy man Bale always shoot shoot. Fuck Bale, Fuck Kane, Everyone must pass to Son for shoot shoot and score, then Son win golden boot and Real Madrid buy then all Korean people will support them now instead of Totts."
The guy that always shits on Son is a confirmed racist - who would have thought? :sonhmm:

Give it a few games and it'll be: "Bad man Bale why he not pass to Son? Greedy man Bale always shoot shoot. Fuck Bale, Fuck Kane, Everyone must pass to Son for shoot shoot and score, then Son win golden boot and Real Madrid buy then all Korean people will support them now instead of Totts."

What in the name of all that is holy is this broken English racist shit? What a fucking shambles you are mate. Absolutely fucking diabolical.

What in the name of all that is holy is this broken English racist shit? What a fucking shambles you are mate. Absolutely fucking diabolical.

The guy I aimed that isn't a Spurs fan, he comes on here and endlessly abuses Harry Kane. I will ridicule the cunt as much as I like. This isn't a forum for Son fans, it's for Spurs fans. There's 2 or 3 of them that are tiresome little cunts.. And don't confuse being racist with not being woke. And I don't have to justify myself to you so go and fuck yourself.

I think the fan bois are doing a good job of that all on their own, no need for someone to create an account to do that.

Back
Top Bottom