Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes we need to get him signed up to a new contract
but remember Son scores in batches, then he dries up for a while
yes hes playing really well, hope you don't moan when he goes back to his dry spell

yes we need to get him signed up to a new contract
but remember Son scores in batches, then he dries up for a while
yes hes playing really well, hope you don't moan when he goes back to his dry spell
I’ve fully come to accept that he’s a streaky player.

It doesn’t bother me, I don’t get upset at him, it’s just who he is and if he were capable
of keeping up his hot streak all the time, he’d be at Real Madrid.

I’ve fully come to accept that he’s a streaky player.

It doesn’t bother me, I don’t get upset at him, it’s just who he is and if he were capable
of keeping up his hot streak all the time, he’d be at Real Madrid.

I think (hope) the difference this year is that, with the magic that he and HK have going on, even if he isn't playing well he's still good for the odd poach/finish.

I think (hope) the difference this year is that, with the magic that he and HK have going on, even if he isn't playing well he's still good for the odd poach/finish.
That’s very possible.

He played poorly last season when Harry was out but he kept scoring, I remember during that streak his touch was dreadful but he kept on finishing games with goals.

Back
Top Bottom