Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw somewhere that Spurs winning percentage is more than 90 percent when Son scores? That's sounds high. That has to be a fake news right?

Well we've only lost 4 games in which Son has scored.

3 of them came in the Champions League (Juventus, Man City, Bayern)
1 of them came in the Premier League (Southampton)

[IMG]

:unsure:

I think it surprised all of us. By logic, you expect Walker to adjust to our strategy but nothing happened. That early goal was sooooo crucial.
I don't claim to be an expert on Guardiola-ball, but it did always seem to me that his teams are rarely reactive, if ever. It seems to me he always has one game-plan, Plan A, and because everywhere he has managed has been able to assemble whatever squad he wants to execute it, they've hardly ever needed a Plan B. In that regard I can easily imagine Walker just plodding on with the plan, despite being exposed so early.

Maybe the issue at the moment for Pep is that he hasn't managed to upgrade his squad to stay ahead of the pack this time.

I don't claim to be an expert on Guardiola-ball, but it did always seem to me that his teams are rarely reactive, if ever. It seems to me he always has one game-plan, Plan A, and because everywhere he has managed has been able to assemble whatever squad he wants to execute it, they've hardly ever needed a Plan B. In that regard I can easily imagine Walker just plodding on with the plan, despite being exposed so early.

Maybe the issue at the moment for Pep is that he hasn't managed to upgrade his squad to stay ahead of the pack this time.
Pep plays one style and one style only, he’s never played any other styles throughout his career.

I love son but he’s nowhere near best in the world. If you said best scorer in the world, you might have an argument, but his all around game is far behind Kane’s as well as some other top players.

To be the "best" in the world, you need to be at Messi's or Ronaldo's level.. and no one is at that level yet. I doubt we will see players at that level any time soon.

But your argument Son is "far behind" Kane is far fetched.

I just don’t get why two players from the same club, both playing great stuff & linking up beautifully for the benefit of the team, always have this “who’s better?” Argument going back and forth between fans of the club they both play for.
I am just enjoying watching them tear it up big boss style.
We are lucky to have them both at the club, have them both fit & have a manager making sure they play to each other’s strengths. It is a joy to watch and I couldn’t give a toss about “who’s better?”
They are our players and playing out of their skin for us. Long May that last.

I just don’t get why two players from the same club, both playing great stuff & linking up beautifully for the benefit of the team, always have this “who’s better?” Argument going back and forth between fans of the club they both play for.
I am just enjoying watching them tear it up big boss style.
We are lucky to have them both at the club, have them both fit & have a manager making sure they play to each other’s strengths. It is a joy to watch and I couldn’t give a toss about “who’s better?”
They are our players and playing out of their skin for us. Long May that last.
There‘s a couple of guys who are always bringing it up.

Ask Luvf Luvf , he’s one of them.

Back
Top Bottom