Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son has no reason to sign this year unless Spurs step up and pay him like he should be paid. Son is getting paid half of what Sterling or Martials pay? Ridiculous

We know that is not happening with the money hog Levy so most likely Son will get to score more this year so the baldy could sell high at the end of season?
Show the proof of whos getting paid what

Maybe he will leave maybe won't
I am not worried
I think I am a Spurs fan, just not the type you hope

BUT

Must be such a burden.... All those twitter and YouTube comments to police; what a nightmare....

???

LOL not everyone is you. Lmfao
You think youre a spurs fan?? You either are or not. That lost in translation or a fan boi

Has Son signed yet already or what? Isn't it about 12th time since 2020 he is about to sign any moment? Maybe you keep this up do another set of dozen fake news Son will give up and just sign and cry.

His aunt actually.
Bouncing Us And Them GIF by 1091

Does she like cock in the shed?

Back
Top Bottom