Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, the club actually released THAT footage via official channels???

Who's running our Instagram, the fucking Dulux pup that mugged us off a few months back?

The guy is paid MILLIONS to kick a ball about for a living and yet this club has him feeling that deflated at returning to work...

:nunothumb:

Naah. Maybe the stats with small sample size show that, but it's just a case of correlation not equalling causation.

Unless your hero Ndombele (new dad hence out in pre season so far) steps up, Son may be reliant on Kane as the best creative passer.
I disagree. Without Kane he has more space to roam around and doesn’t seem tied down to a system that focuses on Kane. We’ve seen it time and time again how Son takes his game up another notch or two when Kane is absent.

The ‘reliance’ on Kane for passing/creativity was literally for less than a dozen games (primarily last season under Mou) throughout the past 5-6 years.

Naah. Maybe the stats with small sample size show that, but it's just a case of correlation not equalling causation.

Unless your hero Ndombele (new dad hence out in pre season so far) steps up, Son may be reliant on Kane as the best creative passer.
First I've read of this, so the way I take it is either his mother has re-married, or we can look forward to him returning to the side with a Dadbod? Should go down well...

I disagree. Without Kane he has more space to roam around and doesn’t seem tied down to a system that focuses on Kane. We’ve seen it time and time again how Son takes his game up another notch or two when Kane is absent.

The ‘reliance’ on Kane for passing/creativity was literally for less than a dozen games (primarily last season under Mou) throughout the past 5-6 years.
This is true, but could it be because we used to have Eriksen for creativity?

I'm not saying Son will necessarily rely on Kane, and we both agree he's a better striker than LW, but my point is the midfielders have to step up and supply him if Kane leaves.

Back
Top Bottom