Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First I've read of this, so the way I take it is either his mother has re-married, or we can look forward to him returning to the side with a Dadbod? Should go down well...
So he hasnt trained in preseason because hes a father. Unless there was complications and i hope there wasnt i find that unacceptable. Fair enough miss the game the other evening but surely he hasnt missed all pre season

So he hasnt trained in preseason because hes a father. Unless there was complications and i hope there wasnt i find that unacceptable. Fair enough miss the game the other evening but surely he hasnt missed all pre season
It was a joke, he's entitled to two weeks paternity leave, and he's been pictured in training anyway...

Sonny showing his loyalty and commitment when things are looking shaky is refreshing to see. Batman should learn from Robin sometimes...

If Kane goes then Sonny is the new big man on campus.
That's an issue on its own. I love Sonny, but he's too inconsistent across the season to be the main man. He and Kane work so well together because if one is having a rough day, we can always rely on the other to deliver (apart from the fact that they combine so well with each-other when we're attacking).

Fucking brilliant news!!

Love this man so much! buzzing!
Break It Down Sister Act GIF

Back
Top Bottom